TSA's Grip on Internal Travel is Tightening

• CJ7
  • 12-18-2012, 04:01 PM
What does this even mean?

LL, I am very children-syntric. Ok so we put forth extream security matters at all schools. What about the malls, Luby's, universities, the movie theatres and everywhere else this type of thing has happened. What about Fort Hood. It's treating symptoms. The root cause is what needs to addressed, and I'm not sure what that is. Disenfranchisement is my best, first guess. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

it was a reply to Riders comment ... read the thread, not every post is directed to you

but after reading your reply to LL maybe we should take extreme measures and extend it to 8th grade
What does this even mean?

It's treating symptoms. The root cause is what needs to addressed, ... Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
While you are "treating" all the crazies, after you have identified all the crazies to treat and determining what treatment to apply to the condition, we need to "quarantine" the healthy children from being exposed to the yet unidentified crazies and/or treated crazies.

One must consider the purpose of governmental activity ....

.... liberals seem to want to "treat" everything like it can be eradicated .... if they can't "educate" it away ....

... roaches are not fond of my home, because their life-expectancy seems brief at best ... and I don't spend a lot of time psychoanalyziing why they try to come inside or what I can do to persuade them not to do so in the future .... I establish a barrier that will kill them if they cross it .... or discourage them at least from entering.

... some "things" need to be boxed up and isolated from the rest of society to protect society from those "things" ..... it's called "evil"!

.. and I'm not suggsting the death penalty, but some people believe the death penalty deters people from acting, but I don't because of the nature of the offenses for which the death penalty is given. I believe the death penalty is like my disposal in the kitchen sink ... keeping it in the trash can until "trash day" or putting it outside to "keep" just causes a smell and affects the environment negatively.

If you think this guy in Connecticut qualifies for "hospitalization" (if he were alive) then explain who and why someone destroyed the harddrive on his computer at home BEFORE he went to the school. We will find out what he was trying to cover up. Not "criminally insane"!
it was a reply to Riders comment ... read the thread, not every post is directed to you

but after reading your reply to LL maybe we should take extreme measures and extend it to 8th grade Originally Posted by CJ7
Lame on both accounts. You posted right below me without quoting anyone. So, lame excuse for your laziness, lack of ediquate or both.

8th grade? Lame