NC/NS LIVI

I don't get how you have a NC/NS at her house. Seems strange?
Damn can't we just get along that is why I never bring this home and I don't use this as a job its just fun to me but having to explain and reapeat your self what your demands are lol it does get annoying I think both of you are crazy dragging this out like children ijs not getting in it let's be grown and be happy and have a great big orgy
I love these threads. Makes for good entertainment and they help me figure out which providers aren't crazy...lol.

Tara
Jillian
Kaylee

All seem level headed and intelligent (in addition to being gorgeous)! Might have to meet them one day. Originally Posted by DFWdude4fun
Thanks Love
I love these threads. Makes for good entertainment and they help me figure out which providers aren't crazy...lol.

Tara
Jillian
Kaylee

All seem level headed and intelligent (in addition to being gorgeous)! Might have to meet them one day. Originally Posted by DFWdude4fun
Lol thanks! But we can all fall off the rocker every now and then. I know I definitely have. As long as we find our minds after we lose them, that's all that matters.
Namssa ... In post #7 Livi gives her consent to see the text messages. Since both parties have agreed to make the communication public, is this a violation of the policy (since there's no invasion of privacy)?

Regardless, I've been on the receiving end of "mis-communications" several times and I know I got it right. Sorry JRH