gonna answer a great question, that i've been asked a lot lately

• !VI!
  • 10-08-2014, 08:18 AM
lol.... This shit is funny.

+1 Manslut
+1 NeverMarry

At least clean your house up a little so there are other options than just standing in the mirror forced to look at your face. I Would think its a common courtesy to have a clean place for your clients. Originally Posted by ketchmm

lol i forgot you have been in to my place lol

irony forcing someone to look at your face

you obviously have never used a mirror

lol people like you that make me love character's like Officer Vi

"i've got five reasons for you to shut up" - Officer Vi LoL

now step away from they keyboard little boy, because you are all talk

it doesn't matter how old you are you are still a immature brat
Time................oh the irony.............tick tock
So your saying you never went to work not feeling well and not able to give your very best? I am sure your employer was expecting the same level of performance as always. Yet I doubt you stayed home without pay or offered your employer a partial refund for your being YMMV that day. Get over the YMMV thing David. These gals are human after all. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
When I am not feeling my best, usually it is a personal issue with family or a friend, but when I go to work, I work and do my best as that is what I am getting paid to do. The issues, whether they would effect me or not, are put on the back burner so I can do my job without distractions, then after work, I can bring them to the front again. If the issue(s) are bad enough that no matter what, I cannot deal with it and be able to focus on work and do my job effectively, I would call in sick because if I let a personal issue get in the way of doing my job, my boss would write me up or worse case scenario, can me, and I would be looking for another job.

With providers it should work the same way so to speak. If they are not up to giving an acceptable high level of a BCD experience, especially for the amount of money they are getting, they should cancel and reschedule. I know that cannot call in sick and have the benefit of sick pay, and they have to pay those bills so wanting the money, they do a YMMV on advertised services session and expect it to be OK enough to not get a bad review because they were just not at their best and knew that coming in. And, OBSG, it is guys like you that defend and accept the low standard practices of providers who give those type of sessions giving them the green light to do it to others and then in some cases, they do it the majority of their sessions regardless. Maybe, instead of telling guys that they are in the wrong by not accepting the YMMV card play on the services a provider advertises she offers, you should pay a provider's full donation rate and get shitty service because they are just not up to it or do not feel like it, and have multiple providers in the double digit category do it to you, one right after the other on repetitive subsequent sessions. Then let's hear you defend those ladies for giving you the poor service and seeing if you would still think that it is an acceptable mannerism.
  • !VI!
  • 10-08-2014, 10:06 AM
what people don't realize is YMMV

MOSTLY DEPENDS ON THE OTHER PERSON!

if you are a total asshole there is no way in hell i'm gong to smile to your face and take it, hell there is a 6/10 chance you ill be thrown out after you've been warned lol
  • !VI!
  • 10-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Time................oh the irony.............tick tock Originally Posted by dearhunter

you're avitar is f'n amazing!
what people don't realize is YMMV

MOSTLY DEPENDS ON THE OTHER PERSON!

if you are a total asshole there is no way in hell i'm gong to smile to your face and take it, hell there is a 6/10 chance you ill be thrown out after you've been warned lol Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Sometimes that is true, it does depend on the other person, if he has hygiene issues, he is not respectful of her time and her person and wants to do other things not advertised that she is not comfortable with. But, when all things are equal and she does it because she can, being an acceptable practice and all (but only to the guys she does not pull that card out on), then that is what I have a problem with.

IMO, a provider who sets her own donation rate and services she will comfortably provide, SHOULD provide them. Most guys do their research and whittle down the providers in who they decide to contact, usually based on location, cost, looks and SERVICES ADVERTISED. A guy pays the donation rate so that the possibility of will or won't she is not and should not be a factor. That YMMV card is played in the RW and really has to be accepted, but not in Eccieland! Yes, a provider can also choose who she wants to see for a session based upon the requests sent, but when she agrees, sets an appointment and he shows up and pays, she needs to always give him a great BCD experience.
  • !VI!
  • 10-08-2014, 10:47 AM
Sometimes that is true, it does depend on the other person, if he has hygiene issues, he is not respectful of her time and her person and wants to do other things not advertised that she is not comfortable with. But, when all things are equal and she does it because she can, being an acceptable practice and all (but only to the guys she does not pull that card out on), then that is what I have a problem with.

IMO, a provider who sets her own donation rate and services she will comfortably provide, SHOULD provide them. Most guys do their research and whittle down the providers in who they decide to contact, usually based on location, cost, looks and SERVICES ADVERTISED. A guy pays the donation rate so that the possibility of will or won't she is not and should not be a factor. That YMMV card is played in the RW and really has to be accepted, but not in Eccieland! Yes, a provider can also choose who she wants to see for a session based upon the requests sent, but when she agrees, sets an appointment and he shows up and pays, she needs to always give him a great BCD experience. Originally Posted by davidfree986
BCD? sorry not sure what that means
BCD? sorry not sure what that means Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Behind closed doors....what goes on during session
  • !VI!
  • 10-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Behind closed doors....what goes on during session Originally Posted by Kendall4U

ty Ms.Kendall
Its all BCD considering the legality of our hobby...what many forget about is showing class
That's amazing David. In over 40 years of supervising 1000's of employees in all kinds of positions from retail to extremely high paid professional jobs I have never had any who always give 100% every single day regardless of how they are filling or what is going on in their lives. You are indeed one of a kind. But we already knew that.

I for one, don't accept low standards of service. I have had a few over the years not deliver my moneys worth, Very few but it has happened. If that happens, I give them a chance to make it up or else I stop seeing them. But that has been rare. I am careful who I select, set expectations of the sessions, and treat providers like ladies. And I get the results I appreciate. For once, WP has a valid point. How one treats most ladies reflects back on the quality of the session guys receive.
So which is it OBSG, is it okay for a provider to have an off day or do you not accept low standards of service? Other that your per usual disagreeing with who you chose to do so with no matter the subject, once again, you speak with a forked tongue, but, as you say, we all know that due to the inconsistencies of your posts. Although, you kind of expressed both opinions in your last post above about giving a provider a chance to make it up to you when/if she does play the YMMV card on you, so what exactly does that mean? You pay the full donation rate the first time and the next time that you give the same provider the honor of seeing you for another session that she makes it up by giving you a discounted session or do you still pay her full rate and see if she improves or you will not see her for a third time? IMO, either way, that is absolutely an idiotic statement (and you have made quite a few), and if that is what you actually do, then it is even dumber to continue to give a provider your time and your money who did you wrong on your first visit, even if it is just one other time.

That question is customarily very simple, make a good first impression or there will be no chance for a second visit from me, much less a third, and if she even thinks she cannot give me an excellent session, cancel and reschedule. My research on who I see for a session is thorough as well, but, even when you read the reviews, chat up the provider, ect. what it all comes down to when you see a provider for a session is this: does she walk the walk or does she just talk the talk? You can twist it however you want to adapt to your disagreeing with whatever I say, but rest assured, I have not once treated a provider with any inkling of disrespect leading up to AND when I saw her for a session.