against my better judgment: has anyone else noticed that the longer we go into this pandemic, the hotter the gals on LC and the lower the rates?

Randall is correct. The experienced well reviewed ladies are often in demand and booked in advance. The women who are available are often new and haven't developed street cred or are unreliable.
clear your cookies and it should work fine Originally Posted by winn dixie
Turns out my handle on that site has been suspended or banned. Apparently they don't like it when you tell the truth or have...unfavorable opinions...about ladies that, well, are terrible at business practices, liars, scammers, cat fishing and other forms of being terrible.

Girls on the site can control whatever content is being spoken about them on their page. If you read their comments sections, you'll see that they have 'good' posts standing alone, replies to bad posts that have been deleted, throwing the whole context of the remaining posts off.

In doing this, they're just showing you how providers would act if there was no accountability on their side.

Ok, you scammed a guy. He writes a comment that you scammed him, aaaaaaand she deletes the post.

You write it again...she deletes it again.

Her white knight posts a good post, and it stands alone with lost context.

It's a hilarious game of cat and mouse, that is probably to lead to an eventual downward spiral of the site out of existence.
Turns out my handle on that site has been suspended or banned. Apparently they don't like it when you tell the truth or have...unfavorable opinions...about ladies that, well, are terrible at business practices, liars, scammers, cat fishing and other forms of being terrible.

Girls on the site can control whatever content is being spoken about them on their page. If you read their comments sections, you'll see that they have 'good' posts standing alone, replies to bad posts that have been deleted, throwing the whole context of the remaining posts off.

In doing this, they're just showing you how providers would act if there was no accountability on their side.

Ok, you scammed a guy. He writes a comment that you scammed him, aaaaaaand she deletes the post.

You write it again...she deletes it again.

Her white knight posts a good post, and it stands alone with lost context.

It's a hilarious game of cat and mouse, that is probably to lead to an eventual downward spiral of the site out of existence. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
If there was zero context before this post. I would have thought you were posting about oh2!
ROFLMWAO
  • pxmcc
  • 04-01-2021, 01:47 AM
I noticed that no negative reviews or comments are allowed on LC now. if i cant call out ho fuckery, whats the point of comments or reviews? imma sit this one out til they change their policies, which may be awhile..
I noticed that no negative reviews or comments are allowed on LC now. if i cant call out ho fuckery, whats the point of comments or reviews? imma sit this one out til they change their policies, which may be awhile.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yeah they kick your ass off for negative comments. Yet most of the reviews and comments are fake.
Comment from LC poster: "We've lost count how many guys we've robbed."
She Tight!