Bull shit at it's best.

Anyone watching the full 2 hour video will see that Phillips guy instigated the whole thing. Hope those kids and parents get paid big for this BS. Originally Posted by SecretE
I'm also now going to amend this to include the school and the local police force. They too have been drug into all of this with the terror threats, and need to be compensated.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tw...1yo?li=BBnb7Kz

The plot thickens. Originally Posted by Jackie S

The school shut down their school account showing students in blackface.
Am I missing something somewhere...I though ALL the hate and violence was on the right...Hummm
The NYT got it right...read the article below.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/20/u...covington.html
Originally Posted by WTF
The New York Times is bullshit. They're still lying. The NYT is ignoring how Phillips accused the students of being the aggressors.

“There was that moment when I realized I’ve put myself between beast and prey,” Phillips told the Detroit Free-Press. “These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that.”

The school shut down their school account showing students in blackface. Originally Posted by bamscram
From a video that was made seven years ago. So your point is?
The New York Times is bullshit. They're still lying. The NYT is ignoring how Phillips accused the students of being the aggressors.

“There was that moment when I realized I’ve put myself between beast and prey,” Phillips told the Detroit Free-Press. “These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that.”

From a video that was made seven years ago. So your point is? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

BAHAAA so give this guy a medal and tell his lying redskin ass to STFU.!!
The school shut down their school account showing students in blackface. Originally Posted by bamscram
Don't let the TRUTH get in the way of the narrative. Taken TOTALLY out of context...AS ALWAYS!!https://twitter.com/nuyorican127/sta...500674/photo/1

From a video that was made seven years ago. So your point is? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Optics
BAHAAA so give this guy a medal and tell his lying redskin ass to STFU.!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Off topic as usual kid.

Baaaa
Don't let the TRUTH get in the way of the narrative. Taken TOTALLY out of context...AS ALWAYS!!https://twitter.com/nuyorican127/sta...500674/photo/1 Originally Posted by bb1961

Couldn't show the one taken down?
Why are you posting pics of kids?
Optics Originally Posted by bamscram
Irrelevant optics, because none of the individuals in that 2012 video were present in Washington D.C. on 19 January 2019.
Irrelevant optics, because none of the individuals in that 2012 video were present in Washington D.C. on 19 January 2019. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Hey, it was the school who shut it down.not me. As I said optics.
Hey, it was the school who shut it down.not me. As I said optics. Originally Posted by bamscram
Irrelevant optics, because none of the individuals in that 2012 video were present in Washington D.C. on 19 January 2019.
As usual the media will not correct or amend the earlier story to bring audiences what really happened! As this won't sale to their subscribers.
And the spinning continues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Irrelevant optics, because none of the individuals in that 2012 video were present in Washington D.C. on 19 January 2019. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Why do simple statements go over your head?