Will there be a second debate?

I appreciate the good laugh. I used to listen to Steelers football with Myron Cope as commentary, and while he made games fun, they were always with a bias. Did you listen to the debate with Hannity and Levin on to get to your conclusion? She crushed Trump, his tired old playbook, and his 2025 plan, his legal issues and pending indictments. He got kicked in the nuts 5 or 6 times, right about the time his rally goers leave his rally, or his all 400 million dollar silver platter trust fund baby ideology.

He got maybe 1 or 2 shots in, compared to her 15-20.

Not even close sir.
With these closing remarks, Trump doesn't need a rematch. He kicked her ass and slammed the door on her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-yOwT6fQxo This is the advantage of getting in the last words.

Now, enjoy what little bump she got, as it's just temporary, however November 5th will answer everything. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
70% of polled voters want change in America. 60% believe Trump can change America. 30% think KammyTits can.

when voters want change ... the incumbent party gets shown the door. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Very valid point. I see a lot of parallels with the economy for the average person (and even international politics) between this election and the 1980 election. More than a few people realize the past 4 years have been a failure for the majority of Americans. Whether that will be enough this time to get Trump over the finish line, not so sure.
If they have another one, I was really hoping it would be on the tucky pad network.

....But I don't know where that one is at. Repeated request of such fell on deaf ears.

OAN would be good. But those cheapskate bastards took off somewhere. Probably left someone else holding the bill.

Why would anyone want to see it one foxy? Those losers are third rate in ratings compared to other sources that have hosted and are unequivocally NOT a news station as stated by those in charge there.
Looks like Trump is avoiding another debate.

Trump rejects Harris' challenge to debate again on CNN

WASHINGTON, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Donald Trump on Saturday rejected another debate with Vice President Kamala Harris before the U.S. presidential election, hours after the Democratic candidate's campaign said she had agreed to an Oct. 23 matchup with her Republican rival on CNN.

"Vice President Harris is ready for another opportunity to share a stage with Donald Trump, and she has accepted CNN's invitation to a debate on October 23. Donald Trump should have no problem agreeing to this debate," Jen O'Malley Dillon, the chair of the Harris campaign, said in a statement.

Trump stuck to his previous position that there would not be another debate before voters go to the polls in the Nov. 5 election.

"The problem with another debate is that it's just too late. Voting has already started," the former U.S. president told supporters at a rally in Wilmington, North Carolina.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/har...in-2024-09-21/
I would think that Harris would know that Trump would not debate her again so I kind of just look at this as taunting him. I don't know why she would want to waste her time debating him again but if she is sincere, Trump is a mumbling and stumbling idiot so it's not like he is much of a challenge for her.

Trump seems to only want to direct his campaign strategy at his uneducated gullible cult members now. Because he said he won the 1st debate, they'll take it as the gospel, so he really has no incentive to look and sound like a fool globally again so close to the election.

IMO, Harris needs to stop wasting time talking about debating Trump and needs to start spending time actually talking about action plans that matter. She sure says a lot but I've yet to hear anything of substance about the economy or immigration. Then again, Trump hasn't said anything of substance either, so I guess I understand her lack of urgency until she absolutely has to do so.
I would think that Harris would know that Trump would not debate her again so I kind of just look at this as taunting him. I don't know why she would want to waste her time debating him again but if she is sincere, Trump is a mumbling and stumbling idiot so it's not like he is much of a challenge for her.

Trump seems to only want to direct his campaign strategy at his uneducated gullible cult members now. Because he said he won the 1st debate, they'll take it as the gospel, so he really has no incentive to look and sound like a fool globally again so close to the election.

IMO, Harris needs to stop wasting time talking about debating Trump and needs to start spending time actually talking about action plans that matter. She sure says a lot but I've yet to hear anything of substance about the economy or immigration. Then again, Trump hasn't said anything of substance either, so I guess I understand her lack of urgency until she absolutely has to do so. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

exactly why Trump won't give her a platform to do exactly that. she wasted her debate by doing nothing more than lie while knowing ABC had told the Harris campaign privately they wouldn't fact check her. and ABC gave her the questions. sound familiar? they did they for Clinton too.

she got no bump in the polls. so she wants to try again? Trump told her to fuck off. now she'll have to do actual interviews and press conferences. the Democrats want to avoid that because she's so bad it it she'll lose.

the Democrats plan is to avoid anything where she actually has to answer questions. the Orca Whale interview was a disaster. even Orca the Whale was shocked at how stupid this woman is.

but keep thinking she's "qualified" to be president based on her non-policies