It wasn't the Confederate flag, it was a FBI screw up

The first post responded to the gun issue, where a poster claimed we needed more gun laws. We don't. The second post illustrated the fact that a person with that much instability will find a way to express his hate, with or without a gun. If you had the ability to read context and nuance, you'd understand. If the FBI had done its job, he wouldn't have purchased the gun legally. We don't need more gun laws to prevent that particular purchase. However, he was bound to commit an act of violence against blacks. If he was unable to get a gun, legally or illegally, he was going to do something. It's ridiculous to think that the lack of a gun was going to prevent him from killing somebody.

Wow. Some of you are incredibly stupid.
The first post responded to the gun issue, where a poster claimed we needed more gun laws. The second post illustrated the fact that a person with that much instability will find a way to express his hate, with or without a gun. If you had the ability to read context and nuance, you'd understand. If the FBI had done its job, he wouldn't have purchased the gun legally. We don't need more gun laws to prevent that particular purchase. However, he was bound to commit an act of violence against blacks. If he was unable to get a gun, legally or illegally, he was going to do something. It's ridiculous to think that the lack of a gun was going to prevent him from killing somebody.

Wow. Some of you are incredibly stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your synopsis makes little to no sense. The first poster meaning JD or Iva?

who said we need more gun laws?

Exnyer states he would have done it anyway.

So I agree that some are stupid in thinking the FBI is at fault. Funny how some can try to blame the FBI while stating we do not need regulations at the same time. Teaparty logic i guess.
The first post responded to the gun issue, where a poster claimed we needed more gun laws. We don't. The second post illustrated the fact that a person with that much instability will find a way to express his hate, with or without a gun. If you had the ability to read context and nuance, you'd understand. If the FBI had done its job, he wouldn't have purchased the gun legally. We don't need more gun laws to prevent that particular purchase. However, he was bound to commit an act of violence against blacks. If he was unable to get a gun, legally or illegally, he was going to do something. It's ridiculous to think that the lack of a gun was going to prevent him from killing somebody.

If the person who reported Roof's rap sheet to the FBI had put in the right department, the FBI could have done their job. The three day waiting period ran out so the shop owner proceeded. Also the DA did not return the FBI'S call.
Your synopsis makes little to no sense. The first poster meaning JD or Iva?

who said we need more gun laws?

Exnyer states he would have done it anyway.

So I agree that some are stupid in thinking the FBI is at fault. Funny how some can try to blame the FBI while stating we do not need regulations at the same time. Teaparty logic i guess.
Originally Posted by slingblade
You'd be the moron arguing the FBI wasn't at fault after the FBI admitted it was their fault, gayblade.
You'd be the moron arguing the FBI wasn't at fault after the FBI admitted it was their fault, gayblade. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Great response. Too bad its not relevant. Does it support the claim that regulations would have stopped the crime? If you think that is true then lets have more regulations then.

You are the moron that flip flops on just about every issue to fit whatever agenda you have at the time.

My post #36 states that it seems like suddenly Conservatives are saying its the guns fault. From now on you can never say anything that disagrees with gun regulation. By the way thats Mister Gayblade to you Sir Howlsallot.
You'd be the moron arguing the FBI wasn't at fault after the FBI admitted it was their fault, gayblade. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, YOU'D be the moron, IBIdiot. In EVERY possible scenario, you'd be the moron, IBIdiot.

Great response. Too bad its not relevant. Does it support the claim that regulations would have stopped the crime? If you think that is true then lets have more regulations then.

You are the moron that flip flops on just about every issue to fit whatever agenda you have at the time.

My post #36 states that it seems like suddenly Conservatives are saying its the guns fault. From now on you can never say anything that disagrees with gun regulation. By the way thats Mister Gayblade to you Sir Howlsallot.
Originally Posted by slingblade
It's entirely relevant, gayblade. What's more, that statement is more truthful than both your claim that more regulations are needed and your moronic argument that the FBI wasn't at fault after the FBI has admitted it was their fault, gayblade.

(CNN)The FBI has now publicly admitted to federal and state agencies' errors that led to the purchase of a firearm used in the killing of nine innocent people at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston.

No, YOU'D be the moron, IBIdiot. In EVERY possible scenario, you'd be the moron, IBIdiot.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's entirely relevant, gayblade. What's more, that statement is more truthful than both your claim that more regulations are needed and your moronic argument that the FBI wasn't at fault after the FBI has admitted it was their fault, gayblade.

attachmentid=392387&d=14240311 21[/IMG] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dumbass, I did not say I thought anything one way or the other. I pointed out the double standard used by those of your flock. Where did I say we needed more or less regulation?
Dumbass, I did not say I thought anything one way or the other. I pointed out the double standard used by those of your flock. Where did I say we needed more or less regulation? Originally Posted by slingblade

You'd be the dumb-ass, gayblade.

Therefore we must need more gun control. Originally Posted by slingblade
lets have more regulations then. Originally Posted by slingblade

No, you're not clearly expressing yourself. Of course the lack of a gun wasn't going to stop him from doing something. We agree on that.

You'd be the dumb-ass, gayblade.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you don't get he was being facetious, do you? retarded often have trouble with things like that. Sarcasm escapes them.

The FBI had nothing to do with this shooting. If he had been unable to get that particular gun, he would have gotten another or built a bomb or some other way of creating terror. The hate in his heart is what's responsible for those people's deaths.
you don't get he was being facetious, do you? retarded often have trouble with things like that. Sarcasm escapes them.

The FBI had nothing to do with this shooting. If he had been unable to get that particular gun, he would have gotten another or built a bomb or some other way of creating terror. The hate in his heart is what's responsible for those people's deaths.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be one of the equivocating jackasses that originally blamed the incident on a flag, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Lib-retarded jackasses like you have trouble understanding that inanimate objects do not commit crimes, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You'd be one of the equivocating jackasses that originally blamed the incident on a flag, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Lib-retarded jackasses like you have trouble understanding that inanimate objects do not commit crimes, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You'd be the trivial jackass who thinks that anyone believes an inanimate object could do anything. It's what the object stands for, what it has been co-opted to stand for, dumbass.
You'd be the trivial jackass who thinks that anyone believes an inanimate object could do anything. It's what the object stands for, what it has been co-opted to stand for, dumbass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And you would be the trivial jackass that admitted that such co-option by a few doesn't justify the rejection of a symbol you interpret differently, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
And you would be the trivial jackass that admitted that such co-option by a few doesn't justify the rejection of a symbol you interpret differently, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I never said that. I said it didn't belong on govt property.