Sex is great and all but WHY must there be strong everlasting smells associated with it?

Sex is great and all but WHY must there be strong everlasting smells associated with it?
God's work to facilitate procreation through relative selectivity of the species.
[b]

God's work to facilitate procreation through relative selectivity of the species. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I suppose God's mercy is evident in the fact that babies do not start to breathe till after they have been delivered.
If not, being delivered from moms who smell like Coefficient's girlfriends would be too traumatic an experience.
Easily explained . . . the chlorine level is always a little low in Coefficient's end of the gene pool.
I got some AM pussy this morning, ran out and went to work and my area is smelling like latex and vagina.

Before thoroughly washing my hand it smelled like latex and that was from beating my shit with a condom on.

I quit DIGITS with females due to a horrible college experience where she was not trying to intercourse for reputation reason and offered me a five finger downgrade and I attempted to make her cum three times that night. Fucking stench wouldn't go away for a week and a half.

Then I remember high school raw dogging and mutual genital rubbing all night with my girlfriend then the next morning having to go to football practice and having my whole jock area smell like vagina mixed with man must. It intensified with the sweating and working out. I was surprised no one called me out for getting some pussy. But that wouldn't be something to be ashamed about.. Originally Posted by coefficient
Never had that experience. Either you are not using the right soap or you have been crushing some rotten pussy.

Maybe you have a hyperactive sense of smell also.
Dude.... Have you thought that just maybe you are smelling your upper lip?....
STAY AWAY FROM STINKY PUSSY THE SMELL THAT IS LEFT AFTERWARDS SHOULD BE A SWEET REMINDER OF BLISS, NOT WHAT THE HELL DID I STICK MY SHIT IN!
I suppose God's mercy is evident in the fact that babies do not start to breathe till after they have been delivered.
If not, being delivered from moms who smell like Coefficient's girlfriends would be too traumatic an experience. Originally Posted by Raphael
A merciful God facilitates the selective process by assuring that procreation does not further expand the population in the deficient gene pool in order to provide appropriate opportunities for the more acceptable populations.

Unfortunately, some "slip through the cracks"!
A merciful God invented the US Armed Forces
so as to insure Hitlerian ideas
would not prevail.
A merciful God invented the US Armed Forces
so as to insure Hitlerian ideas
would not prevail. Originally Posted by Raphael
"Man" devised the US Armed Forces through "trust in God" as an instrumentality to implement God's philosophical direction ........

LIke I said:

"A merciful God facilitates the selective process by assuring that procreation does not further expand the population in the deficient gene pool in order to provide appropriate opportunities for the more acceptable populations.

Unfortunately, some "slip through the cracks"!"
  • bbkid
  • 12-20-2010, 07:56 AM
STAY AWAY FROM STINKY PUSSY THE SMELL THAT IS LEFT AFTERWARDS SHOULD BE A SWEET REMINDER OF BLISS, NOT WHAT THE HELL DID I STICK MY SHIT IN! Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Yeah, baby.

LIke I said:
Originally Posted by LexusLover
What the Bible says is of greater value than what he says, and the Secretary of Defense of greater consequence.

If God wants bacteria to survive why do they smell bad?
If God wants Johns to survive why do they go down on bacteria-infested cunts?

God wants peace, love and christmas gifts on all providers
If God wants bacteria to survive why do they smell bad? If God wants Johns to survive why do they go down on bacteria-infested cunts? Originally Posted by Raphael
Not all bacteria is bad, and I doubt you have ever gone down on a "bacteria-free" ... errr..... "cunt" (as you say so intellectually considerate), unless it was your "rubber blowup gf."

Who said "God wants Johns to survive"?

George Carlin's philosophy on "marble-eating-kids" applies, IMO:

He opined to let them eat them, because any one stupid enough to try to do it, ought not to grow up to create more "marble-eating-kids" ....

... Darwinism ... not "Hitlerism."

As for God, War, and the United States Armed Forces:

“God of our fathers, who by land and sea have ever lead us to victory, please continue your inspiring guidance in this the greatest of all conflicts. Strengthen my soul so that the weakening instinct of self-preservation, which besets all of us in battle, shall not blind me to my duty to my own manhood, to the glory of my calling, and to my responsibility to my fellow soldiers. Grant to our armed forces that disciplined valor and mutual confidence, which insures success in war. Let me not mourn for the men who have died fighting, but rather let me be glad that such heroes have lived. If it be my lot to die, let me do so with courage and honor in a manner which will bring the greatest harm to the enemy, and please, oh Lord, protect and guide those I shall leave behind. Give us the victory, Lord.”
General George S. Patton

Now back to the thread topic of offensive smells.
WOW never thought I would find a hobbyist who had such a clear understanding of what that really means. I think I may be in love!