more shenanigans by the Trump Organization ?

... I was surely gonna do a responce to our mate
Captain Ruth's comments and list of opinions
about some o' President Trump's business ventures.

Some o' the liberal lads don't seem to understand
that Trump licenses the use of the Trump name, and
gets his money $$$$ at the beginning.
So IF the steaks, books or neckties onley sell
a little bit - then it's on the product-makers.

Really? ... The Trump board game sold almost
A MILLION copies? ... That many?!
And yoa don't think that's a success?

When was that? ... 1985??

... I was gonna do a responce of all Trump's
Great Successes - but the site onley got
so much band-width and what-not...
I'd surely have 130 pages or so...

#### Salty
Can't wait 'til they're whining on A HOOKER BOARD about Trump "grabbing pussy"!
Can't wait 'til they're whining on A HOOKER BOARD about Trump "grabbing pussy"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Only if its being paid for with campaign funds funneled through the Trump Foundation.
I wish the whiney little orange biotch was back on twitter. He would post some really bad shit crazy lies. Maybe he can start his on lying site someday lol n omg n wtf :roflm ao:
... I was surely gonna do a responce to our mate
Captain Ruth's comments and list of opinions
about some o' President Trump's business ventures.

Some o' the liberal lads don't seem to understand
that Trump licenses the use of the Trump name, and
gets his money $$$$ at the beginning.
So IF the steaks, books or neckties onley sell
a little bit - then it's on the product-makers.

Really? ... The Trump board game sold almost
A MILLION copies? ... That many?!
And yoa don't think that's a success?

When was that? ... 1985??

... I was gonna do a responce of all Trump's
Great Successes - but the site onley got
so much band-width and what-not...
I'd surely have 130 pages or so...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
There are tons more failures and scams, that was just the tip of the iceberg.
You are staying up way past your bedtime. Possibly that is why you make statements like this. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so

There are tons more failures and scams, that was just the tip of the iceberg. Originally Posted by CaptainTruth

a failed business venture is not a scam. your tds is showing.
Only if its being paid for with campaign funds funneled through the Trump Foundation. Originally Posted by Precious_b
If one can use "campaign funds" for hacking into an opponents residence/personal offices and/or the Oval Office after they win, then buying a little pussy for some relaxation should be just fine!

BTW: What evidence do you have that Trump bought pussy with campaign funds?

And speaking of "grabbing pussy"!

I just love hypocrisy.

BTW: What evidence do you have that Trump bought pussy with campaign funds?

And speaking of "grabbing pussy"!

... Originally Posted by LexusLover

What do you have to prove counter?
Already got a couple of of confirmed cases.

See, if the big cheato would have just did like other potus and presented the tax forms, he wouldn't have such problems.
...would he?
Trump

can't release tax returns
can't show White House visitor logs
tears up documents

This pattern needs to be looked into further.
Looks like he and the family is finally getting what they all deserve and I hope they all go to prison.
Are there any positive posts in here about Bitten, or is this just a Trumped Up bashing? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The Liberals know they can't praise Biden. They often try but they get it shoved back their asses. Liberals are shit people they never practice what they preach. If all the Liberals left this country and inhabited some remote island somewhere America would flourish. The Economy would improve crime would go down America would be a much better Country. But we know that's never going to happen so we just have to put with these Jackasses.
Aboutism.........again

Even more Trump developments:

The National Archives acknowledged Friday it has discussed with the Department of Justice that classified records were found in boxes at Mar-a-Lago after former President Donald Trump left office, according to a letter from Archivist David Ferriero to the House Oversight Committee.

The letter, released by the Archives Friday, also provided more detail on reports that Trump tore up records after being warned not to while he was President.

The Archives arranged for the transport of about 15 boxes of records from Trump's Florida resort last month after the agency sought them from the former President's team.

"NARA has identified items marked as classified national security information within the boxes," Ferriero wrote, responding to a question from the House. "Because NARA identified classified information in the boxes, NARA staff has been in communication with the Department of Justice."
Can anyone even imagine trumpy and his poor little mistreated children under oath? They have been lying so long they don't even know what telling the truth is lol n omg n wtf

They know the difference between truth and lies. Eric “Retard” Trump invoked the 5th Amendment some 500 times in his deposition. Keeps him outta jail maybe but proves the civil case since it creates an adverse presumption regarding the content of testimony.
They know the difference between truth and lies. Eric “Retard” Trump invoked the 5th Amendment some 500 times in his deposition. Keeps him outta jail maybe but proves the civil case since it creates an adverse presumption regarding the content of testimony. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Is that your professional opinion?