Clean Sheets

P.S. Welcome to houston coed Golovkin

Hobby on Originally Posted by Mythos

Thanks, I think. This is like a baptism by fire. I feel like I'm walking the gauntlet. I try to exchange some information and contribute to the community and I get a bunch of hateful insults hurled at me from all directions.

And I somehow managed to provoke the ire of a deranged lunatic who's known for outing people. Maybe Houston coed just isn't for me.
^^^^Welcome to Houston, get used to it!
This reminds me I need to change my sheets....
I love having a private incall with a washer/dryer. I change the linens after every session. This is also the reason I use all white sheets and towels, everything can be bleached.

Providers who use hotels or travel a lot don't have the same luxury but I know plenty that take a blanket or two of thier own to throw over the hotel sheets.
I respect the straightforward answer!
I carry clean sheets/towels and washclothes...and also have a couple soft big beach towels for putting under gents with prostate play!
Hey it is what is dust off the hate because thats all it is. Always consider the source to the op keep it pushing its just entertainment or what I call amusement. I am still lmao that some broad openly taunts folks about not getting any of her puss like really wow is it made out of gold and will help me get more paper after I hit it. The Audacity but hey like I always say only on eccie
LOL! DO you guys really think that hookers in a hotel room are calling housekeeping between every guy they fuck?!? Yeah, right. Just find a spot that looks clean and then shower after. Or put down some towels. That's what I do. What you gonna do? Unless there is a wet spot before you even start, I wouldn't worry. I'd be more worried if she gargled and cleaned her mouth of jizz or not before I meet her at the door.

We're banging hookers. Some of them have had multiple cocks in their bed that day.

Do ANY of you think these chicks are changing sheets after EVERY dick they suck?!? Maybe the low volume hookers, MAYBE. But a chick that sees multiple guys a day in a hotel room? Fat chance. Yeah, that wouldn't look TOO suspicious having to have new sheets every few hours every day. Originally Posted by albundy
I completely agree.......What, have we became a society full of germaphobe pussies?
.....also have a couple soft big beach towels for putting under gents with prostate play! Originally Posted by DallasRain
TMI

I completely agree.......What, have we became a society full of germaphobe pussies? Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
lets see Mersa, the antibiotic resistant bacteria, hpv, and the general nastiness that is out there today......yep germaphobe here ....ill take my chances with my actions, don't need to touch or feel something left by another dude........the HO needs to have a clean bed and a fuckin shower, if she wants to see a dozen tricks in a day invest in some johnssons baby shampoo and a gentle soap.........I like my dirty whores clean, when I get there, I am and neither of us are after im done
I also do a quick snort of hand sanitizer between sessions to flush out the sinuses. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Bwahhahhaa that made me snort! Comedy gold!
I try to exchange some information and contribute to the community and I get a bunch of hateful insults hurled at me from all directions. Originally Posted by Golovkin
OP, you get to choose, hateful insults or bodily fluids from those unwashed sheets... But seriously, welcome!
One reason I ALWAYS shower at the beginning. Then I lay my own towell on the bed and for the most part stay on that, or on my feet when I'm driving the bus. I actually don't down a lot of time laying on the bed in a session. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Don't worry, the trick before you used the same exact towel.
Seriously, if providers were changing sheets that often their washing machines would be going non-stop. Palace Inns probably don't even change the sheets between guests. Think about all those days that a provider gets a room at a PI for an hour and then leaves. Housekeeping goes in and straightens up but I bet they don't change the sheets. So how many days in a row and how many tricks have those sheets seen?
lets see Mersa, the antibiotic resistant bacteria, Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
It's MRSA
menso