How Does This Work?

Where are these white knights that all providers are supposed to have an army of hidden under our skirts because until "passion" mentioned it I had no clue you'd even posted anything privately??? If t Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I didn't post anything in private actually. I don't know where Passion pulled that thought of.

We're all just one big, mostly happy co-dependent family right? Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

Well of course we are Reya. Next time I see you, I will be sure to give your butt a nice playful smack....

sixx
The guys that pay us usually make much more per year than we do and have a shit ton of benefits from their civie jobs.

Sometimes I think people have the wrong idea about how much the average sex worker in america makes per year...especially when you factor in that we don't have insurance, 401k, stock options etc. and most of us don't even try to go BCD for 40 hrs a week and if we did it would be pretty difficult to get the amount of clients needed to pay the same rate we are getting for half that many clients since somewhere in all that mess there's a premium guys are paying for us having a smaller client base than the cheaper girls. That's not even factoring in time(and sometimes money) spent on advertising, screening, appointment prep. etc.

Which brings me back to my original point: If we are so scheming and powerful why wouldn't we just have jobs that offer more stability and societal acceptance? Why, if we truly had the upper hand would we choose to sacrifice so much for such a small return? Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Scheming and power in this arena doesn't always translate to a viable career outside, does it? Aside from wild conjectures about what a provider makes and the hours she puts in for her work, I think there are other reasons why many providers are not in other line of work. Not to pick on anyone, but someone mentioned in another thread that she had a record of 6 or 7 missed meetings in the past 7 years as exemplary record. Great in context of this hobby. Compared to outside though... I have missed 0 client meetings in the past 15 years, probably longer. There are other factors than just opportunity and minions that keep people from having well paid jobs.

As for the premium... Yes and no. Guys pay for the appearance of low volume. If a provider was on top of her game, she can do 5 or more sessions without ever making them feel like they were anything other than #1 for that day, or the only one. Just make sure to have a no review policy.
Don't forget to tell me to get my ass back in the kitchen after you smack it...that's what I exist on Earth for...everything between you smacking my ass and sending me back to the kitchen is just killing time.

Oh and Rand... I'm still looking for that cardboard box but i have the alley picked out already and it's just a matter of time before my plan comes to fruition so prepare yourself. Start doing cock push ups or something. :P

I didn't post anything in private actually. I don't know where Passion pulled that thought of.

Well of course we are Reya. Next time I see you, I will be sure to give your butt a nice playful smack....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
If I like u but do not want to pay u to be my friend.......I don't have money. Originally Posted by cckid2006
Mods whats going on here? Yes I'm really broke and just looking for freebies. If anyone believes this PM me for references.
Don't forget to tell me to get my ass back in the kitchen after you smack it...that's what I exist on Earth for...everything between you smacking my ass and sending me back to the kitchen is just killing time.

Oh and Rand... I'm still looking for that cardboard box but i have the alley picked out already and it's just a matter of time before my plan comes to fruition so prepare yourself. Start doing cock push ups or something. :P Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
lol. i can see it now...available for incalls at the corner of WhIrLpOOl & MayTAg......your movin on up' (fish dont fry in da kitchen, beans dont burn on da grill)
ha, get your laughs in now because I'm going to charge a premium for my Homeless Girl Fetish Experience/Class Diversity in the Hobby Training Exercise.

lol. i can see it now...available for incalls at the corner of WhIrLpOOl & MayTAg......your movin on up' (fish dont fry in da kitchen, beans dont burn on da grill) Originally Posted by knotty man
Mods whats going on here? Yes I'm really broke and just looking for freebies. If anyone believes this PM me for references. Originally Posted by cckid2006
Your subjest line states that someone edited this post. I can't detect any editing that has taken place. If a Staff member had edited this or any other post or thread, there is a copy of the original stored automatically in a staff area. The stored copy cannot be edited in any fashion by the Mods. This is to assure the owners that there is always a saved original copy of any post prior to editing. This helps when a post is edited and later no one can remember what they took out. I have searched the area where edit copies are stored and there is nothing on this post or a post from this thread that was posted by you stored there.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
CCKid is using an old TI computer and the green screen misses letters all of the time.
ha, get your laughs in now because I'm going to charge a premium for my Homeless Girl Fetish Experience/Class Diversity in the Hobby Training Exercise. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Have you found a big box yet?
I can't seem to find a box that's just the right size...looks like we will be stuck making forts out of pillows and blankets in your living room(mine is too small).

Have you found a big box yet? Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
I can't seem to find a box that's just the right size...looks like we will be stuck making forts out of pillows and blankets in your living room(mine is too small). Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

I don't think you're committed to delivering this Homeless Girl Experience or Class Diversity Fetish.
How about I bring my travel trailer down? If we don't block it it will sway all over hell.
See, Rand? When God closes the homeless girl experience door he opens the class diversity fetish window.

Thank you tucson for offering a love shack for Rand and I...I mean an ummm...mobile class diversity facilitation unit for the education of upper middle class hobbiests to better understand the less privileged backgrounds of many providers(myself included). Your community(and my vagina) thanks you for your support!

P.S- fuck me gently! I have tried and failed once again to properly do the multi-quote!?! Is it really that difficult? Are there steps to the multi-quote situation that are simply beyond my comprehension? This shit is depressing.
the travelin love shack. or the Family Unit Camping Kart .or simply (F.U.C.K)
I have always wondered why providers don't have motor homes. It seems to be the answer for lots of things like when they tour there is no motel expense. In town they can move to where the business is best. LE would have a problem keeping track of where they are.