Does anyone know that you hobby?

haven't shared this side of my life with anybody. don't intend to. its going to the grave with me
hell yeah he does, nan. sob never answers his phone (this cricket number is temporarily disconnected), is ALWAYS late, smells like left over ass-wipe, is harry all over (or is is "scaly?), and THEN has the audacity to upsell. I don't get it. Originally Posted by bbkid

typical BackPage man-whores.
  • K2S0
  • 02-24-2011, 10:46 AM
My best friend knows and he would be part of the hobby too but he has a SO
...people in my life know. My two best friends but that's it. If you can't tell at least one person close to you (as a companion) then it makes this profession very emotionally draining.

I'm fairly certain that family members have an inkling. I come from smart stock, so they can read between a lot of lines. How else could a single parent raise four children without a college degree? If you know of a job like that then PLEASE clue me in...lol.

I was also "found out" by a friend who was in the hobby from a few tells in a review. At that point, I decided that if my close family and friends found out then it was meant to be that way. I guess I would just have to deal with the social stigma at that time. But I have religious beliefs that don't exactly jive with the long line of preachers and saints in the family, so I'm sure that won't prove too difficult either.

In the long run, I will not go out of my way to announce it. It's just easier than trying to explain your personal views to close-minded people, who've been herded along with the masses, to believe everything society, government and the church has force fed them. Much, much easier, and I'm all about peace, quiet, and simplicity in my life.
  • eve
  • 02-24-2011, 12:43 PM
I have several friends that know what I do. I also have a few family members that know to a degree what I do.

When you isolate yourself and things start to go south then you have no one you can talk to or be completely honest with. That can make for a pretty lonely life or time in your life when things are hard. There should also be some people outside of this that you can bounce things off of when you need to talk. I've found that the people that know about this part of my life are always there for me when I need them. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Well Said EA... Mr Wizard of Oz...... MAUH!!!