Fallen in love.

Hey Doove...sometimes silence can be deafening, lol
Look, even if she doesn't "LOVE" you per say, she might at least like you, (if you haven't freaked Her out), and this could be the bases of a really good Provider-Client relationship. Trust me, most Providers like good steady Clients who treat, and pay them well.

There is no reason that you still cannot enjoy Her company, just tell Her that you got a little stupid, and were getting confusing signals from many of the Human Emotions that we can't seem to avoid.

If she says "get lost phsyco", there are a LOT of great Providers who I am sure will help you forget Her.
What Jackie S says is true, however is the OP capable of it going back to a really good Provider-Client relationship????

If so, good for him. But typically when a guy/gal falls hard for the other one, and realizes it's one sided....it's very tough to continue this type of friendship

Perhaps he can be the exception to the rule???
She's aware of this thread. So I'm not going to continue to comment as she knows how I feel now.
This is between the two of us now.
Stay tuned....
She's aware of this thread. So I'm not going to continue to comment as she knows how I feel now.
Stay tuned.... Originally Posted by MistaE
\

You can forget it now. Never good for her to find out like this.....

sixx
Awww hobby love.

I hope one of them comes back and tells what happen.

Brave man for spilling his guts out to the community like that. Hope it works out.
Sixx...you nailed it

Perhaps this is that 1 in Million exception

Brave man???? Don't want to hate on him, but I'm thinking he probably regrets starting this thread in the first place....so brave would not be the adjective I would use....

But I wish him the best, however this turns out!
Stay tuned.... Originally Posted by MistaE
This is a bit cringe worthy..
I am sure we will hear about it in a week or two. Thus why i do this.. Pay to keep drama away. I have recently discovered a mess between a client and provider. One has fallen for another and the other is of very low self esteem. There is also about a 20 year age gap... d-r-a-m-a!
I cannot see any relationship outside of the hobbyworld lasting long. As the hobbyist will start to wonder if the provider is seeing others or if what she says is true or just playing the role. And the provider already knows that the hobbyist has easy access to anyone he wants... and she will start to wonder if he is p4p with someone else.
Me personally... i enjoy being a provider. I dont need the money that bad. I just enjoy the benefits and the no strings attached. If i wanted more.. id date in the civie world.
Sixx:
Certainly not the way I intended for her to find out.
Val:
It may seem cringe worthy but I was merely stating that anything more that need be said needs to be to her.
Lacy:
I opened this thread seeking advice and perspective.
I was in the same boat with you until a few weeks ago.
The P4P realm was lovely and uncomplicated. I don't "fall" for every provider I see.
As a matter of fact this is the first.
As stated before I was blind-sided by this. Not that this was her intent.
But I'm the type to seize opportunity when I see it.
Take a big step back. You mentioned nothing about her reciprocating those feelings. You are only looking at this from one side. I firmly believe in chemical reactions between people, but that happens very rarely. You have to look at all the signs. I have a girl who took me to Nirvana and I have seen her many times. She stood in my living room and said she loved me over and over again, but you know what, when she left I didn't hear from her for a month. Our eyes just lock every time I see her so maybe there is really something there, but the odds against anything working are very slim. I am going to fall in love with another girl tomorrow for at least 3 hours.
Seriously, if the normal courtship signs are not there, you cannot make them happen. Be honest with yourself and don't get into a one-sided love affair. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Ole'
OP- go read 11 minutes by Paul Coehlo...

take a deep breath

make sure the feelingt is mutual- likely the ""immediate feelings"" aren't perhaps- but the only way to find out is to take it slow and easy with her.

the minute she gives you the run around.

you will know if she thinks of you any other way.

start by getting her real name and number...

most likely you are just in a place in your life of vulnerability and she happened to be the one you felt vulnerable with...
So I guess her notifying me of a special ahead of time is a clear indicator of where we stand?
  • Old-T
  • 07-29-2011, 05:11 PM
All depends on what the special is......
So I guess her notifying me of a special ahead of time is a clear indicator of where we stand? Originally Posted by MistaE
Id say it indicates she wants to keep things strictly business...however she likes ur $ so she is notifying u ahead? Just a guestimation