a Fellow Dallas Poster Has Y'all Figured Out

well said! Moscow Mystic the troll. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thanks Moscow Kid
Thanks Moscow Kid Originally Posted by themystic

that's Mr. Moscow Kid to you. now go check the curb feelers on your Buick.

that's Mr. Moscow Kid to you. now go check the curb feelers on your Buick.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
They've been missing ever since he parked on the street while visiting his many black "friends" in the 'hood. He also lost his mud guards.
just dropping back in for a moment.. I see the same right-wing Kooks never stopped posting.. did y'all piss your pants, did you take a bathroom break?

Chung the tongue, huh? I see that since you were quoted. you are straight out of the 7th grade.. remember when in the 7th grade (you are still there, mentally), some kids talked about sex, were interested, and others giggled about sex, and thought it was icky? you are still in the icky camp. you spend all day on a Pussy Board, and still laugh about guys who ACTUALLY HAVE sex. you are a case of arrested development. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
But wait Chung, it was your Boi TM who opened Pandora’s box. And you quoted him with the lmao emoji. Ever the lying hypocrite you are. Does Velvet Tongue Chung make you feel better? Dallas DATO King!!!!!! Eating feces must have melted some of your gray matter.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe a right wing kook can quote this post so velvet tongue can read it..
But wait Chung, it was your Boi TM who opened Pandora’s box. And you quoted him with the lmao emoji. Ever the lying hypocrite you are. Does Velvet Tongue Chung make you feel better? Dallas DATO King!!!!!! Eating feces must have melted some of your gray matter.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe a right wing kook can quote this post so velvet tongue can read it.. Originally Posted by bambino
Im not anybody boy. But I do know the difference between hypothetical and reality. Hypothetically Chung is the Dallas DATO King. Reality is that Bambino likes getting pegged in the ass by hookers. Makes you feel less Gay.

https://youtu.be/jbhU-ldoeks
He can’t take the heat. Never could. Originally Posted by bambino
thanks, yeah I think I can too
Im not anybody boy. But I do know the difference between hypothetical and reality. Hypothetically Chung is the Dallas DATO King. Reality is that Bambino likes getting pegged in the ass by hookers. Makes you feel less Gay.

https://youtu.be/jbhU-ldoeks Originally Posted by themystic
Post a review where I was getting pegged. That’s your fantasy. It doesn’t exist. But you can read a couple hundred reviews of Chung’s DATO prowess. That’s reality. And I know you’re not anybody. More like a nobody. But thanks for quoting me so Chung can read it. Boi.
Post a review where I was getting pegged. That’s your fantasy. It doesn’t exist. But you can read a couple hundred reviews of Chung’s DATO prowess. That’s reality. And I know you’re not anybody. More like a nobody. But thanks for quoting me so Chung can read it. Boi. Originally Posted by bambino
Your butthurt again Bambi. You should feel great. Have a Happy Day
Your butthurt again Bambi. You should feel great. Have a Happy Day Originally Posted by themystic
I always have a great day. If you’re butthurt, I suggest you see the velvet tongue!
9-10 hours aday " get a life" really

someone had to stop the Hitlerism of the indigenous people
I was just listening to one of the oldies stations today. Some group called
The Village People was playing a song called “In the Navy”. I instantly thought of you. I know how proud you are of your role in the military. Thank you for your service. So nice to have bands that are writing about you and your personal experiences. Salute Barleycorn Originally Posted by themystic
Funny, I was listening to Frank Zappa. Broken Hearts are for Assholes. Now everyone sing...you're an ASSHOLE!
Funny, I was listening to Frank Zappa. Broken Hearts are for Assholes. Now everyone sing...you're an ASSHOLE! Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You might think you ain’t got one on the bottom of you....

(Between us girls ... are you really Dagmar?)

Hey Chung, I heard from some poster that guys on this board pay for sex. And women here sell pussy. Keep it on the down low.
Hey Chung, I heard from some poster that guys on this board pay for sex. And women here sell pussy. Keep it on the down low. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why don’t you submit a review and show him how it’s done.