Ladies! Show us what you're wearing for Halloween this year of Pics from the past!!

Ze-- he's getting sassy. Are you just gonna let this stand?? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
GRACE!! You stay out of this! You're not helping at all get my beloved tie back! Do you have no empathy?? I'm drowning here!

• ~Ze~
  • 10-28-2017, 11:06 AM
He thinks I am bluffing... tis cute.

There is only one way the tie remains unharmed. His ass better get in something slinky post haste.
2 points here:
1)The reason Linda Carter got the Wonder Woman role was because she not only looked like the Wonder Woman in the comics, but she could also act. She also did some of her own stunts and the Stunt Women's Assoc. made her an honorary member.
2) Gatsby, if I were you I'd zip down to a coustom shop and find something before Miss Ze does that which she will inevitably do if
you do not. Follow me?
GRACE!! You stay out of this! You're not helping at all get my beloved tie back! Do you have no empathy?? I'm drowning here!

Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist
Ahh my Dear Gatsby--

At this point, the only one who can help you... is you. She made her ransom demands quite clear and you, sir, have been wasting time.

I'm thinking fishnets... what say you, Ze?
Ahh my Dear Gatsby--

At this point, the only one who can help you... is you. She made her ransom demands quite clear and you, sir, have been wasting time.

I'm thinking fishnets... what say you, Ze? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
A part of me is SERIOUSLY enjoying this...

And a part of me is wondering if I will be scarred for life if he actually posts an image....

LOL.

Ah, FUCK IT! YOU WIN!! Me as sexy cheetah in a fucking dress! I stretched out the poor ladies dress too! I have complied now, so give me back my TIE!!!

pic removed GM
YUMMY!!!

Originally Posted by DallasBella
I dunno Gatsby-- I'm not seeing ANY leg in that shot....
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-28-2017, 03:05 PM
I would accept leopard AND fishnets. Gotta see some smexy legs. At the least, given that the leopard isn't from the accepted random demands.

Ah, FUCK IT! YOU WIN!! Me as sexy cheetah in a fucking dress! I stretched out the poor ladies dress too! I have complied now, so give me back my TIE!!!

pic removed GM
Bahahaha...Gatsby....only you would be man enough to post a picture of yourself in a leopard dress...i love it.. ty so much.
I would accept leopard AND fishnets. Gotta see some smexy legs. At the least, given that the leopard isn't from the accepted random demands. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Well, where the hell can a man buy fishnets around here to wear?

Fucking tie!!
Bahahaha...Gatsby....only you would be man enough to post a picture of yourself in a leopard dress...i love it.. ty so much. Originally Posted by Analeese
I'll also be giving handjobs & table showers for $50 in the dress for this week using these...

Just to warn you, there will be no eye contact & my IOP is shit.

C'mon ladies, I'm sure many of you went to a Halloween party this weekend. Please share some of your sexy pix!

pic removed GM
Give me my dress back !!!