Brainy Providers

I'd agree with Elisabeth and December Love. If my shaft of a mind is working properly December is the only other provider I've known that knew the theory, Schrodinger's Cat. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Yep. That was me. I also recall discussing String Theory with The Dannie and Dodger

Life is too short to talk in one syllable sentences!!
1. Sydney 4u
2. Lexus of Dallas (ret)
3. Sunny Jackson (May be UTR)
4. Natalie Summers
5. Gigi
Another vote for Wynter!!!
  • MRMR
  • 01-19-2012, 06:51 PM
Dannie is Inteligent, witty and fun as well as attractive.
Just look at her posts and it shows.
I'd agree with Elisabeth and December Love. If my shaft of a mind is working properly December is the only other provider I've known that knew the theory, Schrodinger's Cat. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Fucking cats and quantum physics . . . Kayla is hijacking the thread to entice boardman to post in Dallas.
+1 on DanicaPleasures as is well known is my ATF FBSM girl but she is studying to become a lawyer we have had 100's of convos and she currently is wrapping up her Poly Sci Degree & Paralegal certification concurrently & runs her own agency now while doing all of that. She recently took her LSAT and scored a 170(she showed me her score sheet,hell I'd be proud too),so I'd have to say pretty high on the intelligent scale of providers. She is a girl who can talk to you about anything from politics to sports I think thats one reason we connected so well from the 1st visit.
I can't believe no one mentioned Dharma. (Recently retired) She is one sharp lady. Originally Posted by NerdKing
Wow, a recommend from a guy named NerdKing is high praise, indeed. Thank you, I'll do what I can to be worthy of it

(Seriously, I know him and he's awesome!)
Hooktard intelligence threads are fucking awesome!

Originally Posted by boardman

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is flipping AWESOME!!!!!
I have to agree with Jessica UTR. While I have not been with Reese Foster or Fawn, I have talked with them at socials and read their postings and believe they fit the category of "brainy" in addition to looking great.
Schrodinger's cat, string theory...wtf is next? Chaos theory? Noetics? Steamy hot sex?

Kayla, Cora, Dannie: ya'll got me sold (just look at my avatar).

http://www.starstuffs.com/physcon/science.html

Many of the smart women in this post all seemed to have a nexus through the ephemeral one. At least it was how I met or heard of many of them. She who is rarely named, always had the capability of making even dumb old me feel smart. It also seemd to me that she keeps a darn good business perspective in all this. I would also agree that Lana S used the hobby wisely to accomplish her goals and then left on the puff of the west wind.
I love a woman that isn't afraid to show how sharp she is. A few years back I visited a provider and we ended up spending a half hour talking about Jazz and Blues and the best places in texas to check out new and old tallent. I think she knew more artists by name then I did. Smart is always sexy!!

As for providers of the past, Lana Storm, would have my vote there, for the same reason I name Wynter and Carrie. Lana was a lady using her head with every move she made in the hobby. Very strategic. Very smart. Very sexy. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae

I agree with you about Lana Storm. She definitely had her stuff together and I have little doubt she is successful at whatever she does today.

Lana Storm is very sophisticated and sexy as well. I really enjoyed her FBSM / rubdown. While she may not be an LMT, she gave a massage that was just as good or better than many LMT ladies I have seen. I had a lot going on my in my family life and had a hard time seeing her when she left DFW. Things now have settled down a bit and I would love to see her if she ever came back to DFW.

Originally Posted by boardman
I know it would fuck up the picture and all, but Shrodinger's cat would be in a box, no?