Hello from a significant other.....the wife here and....

I've been away from this site since my original post. I just wanted to thank everyone for contacting me on this post and in private message. My husband and I are continuing the journey of finding the right provider, and will do so soon.

Btw....guest929812-2...it said your message box is full so I couldn't send you a response.

Anyway, just wanted to update everyone and say thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I was eve thinking about a leaving a review after the fact.

Is that common here? A female leaving a review?

Take care all! Originally Posted by TheSignificantOther
A lady posted a review on Boardman in Houston a while back. I figure if you paid for the time you can post a review.
Why think about what's common when you strive for the exceptional? Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I totally agree. It's decided, once we do this, I'll post a review. That sounds fun!
  • CJ7
  • 02-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Spent a miniature fortune on her. Originally Posted by TheSignificantOther

did someone say frugal?

hahahahahaha

chasing pussy is expensive ... much cheaper to catch it and let it go.
did someone say frugal?

hahahahahaha

chasing pussy is expensive ... much cheaper to catch it and let it go. Originally Posted by CJ7
Ha! We learned our lesson
The catch and release program is usually best for fishing and the hobby.
The catch and release program is usually best for fishing and the hobby. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol
Alright...if anyone cares (lol) we have got it narrowed down to a handful of providers we're interested in. I really appreciate how supportive and kind everyone has been.

A few more weeks and we try our first date.
Good Luck! Hope you two have a great time! Let us know how it went, I think there are a few that would love to hear the tale.
Can you speak with my wife and let her know how much fun 3somes are.
Can you speak with my wife and let her know how much fun 3somes are. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

Ha! I would be happy to.
  • 02-23-2012, 05:56 PM

I was eve thinking about a leaving a review after the fact.

Is that common here? A female leaving a review?

Take care all! Originally Posted by TheSignificantOther
You can always write the review with your husband, I'm sure that once you two start writing, you'll get sidetracked n get naked! Write it from his perspective, with lots of comments from you!

You sound like a fantastic lady! Have a great time! I'm sure that you will prob get lots of offers from guys to do FMM threesome too! Women have needs too!
  • Gypsy
  • 02-23-2012, 06:04 PM
I think they should each write separate reviews, without input from the other, then we can get the story independently from each perspective.
SignificantOther: To echo what others have said, you are an exceptional woman and you are a fortunate couple. So far, this thread and your search would make the outline of an erotic novel (I'm a writer and available, LOL).
Please keep us updated. Many of us are waiting for updates and for a reason to take a cold shower.
I think they should each write separate reviews, without input from the other, then we can get the story independently from each perspective. Originally Posted by Gypsy
+1
  • Surge
  • 02-24-2012, 08:03 AM
TSO

I wish you all the luck in the world with this and like others have said, research is key. I've been lucky to partake in several 4 somes where a married couple sought to do what you were doing and ended up getting invited.

I do have some suggestions for you...I have met several really cool people here and have had some great fun with them both individually and with others. You may have them on your short list already but allow me to help you anyway.

Alyssa Nicole: She has already been mentioned several times and to be honest, if you are doing this much research then you will probably not find her equal, but damn if I wont try...LOL!

Soulavish: you should find her on P411. Lots of fun and can really be sensual or freaky and can cater to whatever you desire. Very well educated and one, if not the most classiest providers I know.

versace: Just outright fun. From beginning to end she will cater to you and your SO. Given enough time she can really blow your mind...

I'm confident you cant go wrong with any of these ladies, and I'm also sure that they would be willing to meet you for a drink to meet and talk.

I hope you find what you are looking for and if I think of any other suggestions, I will try to reach out again to you...

Again, good luck!

Surge