BBBJ Vs CBJ

CBJ is by definition the three letters that when I see them in a review I stop reading and move down to the next one... Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
+2 AMEN
There's a BIG difference regarding how a BBBJ and CBJ feel. I don't really care if the girl swallows. Hell, I prefer watching it running out of her mouth and down my shaft but if she wants to roll a rubber down my dick the deal is off as far as a BJ.
I have difficulty cumming while covered (there have been a small number of exceptions) so the bbbj is a must.
Sabrina, you are a damn good dicksucker and always bbbj, i have really enjoyed your cim and cof, plus a heel of a fuck, you will stay on my list, JR
You actually feel the warmth of your girl's mouth on your dick, which makes the hairs on the back of your head stand up. It's an orgasmic feeling and sensation!
I can't imagine giving a CBJ. I'm sure I'd be out of biz since BBBJ is ALL I do.
CBJ is like taking a shower with a raincoat on. BBBJNQNS is the only way to go!
Thanks for all the feedback!
Go into any std clinic and tell them you had bbbj and you'll be immediately tested for syphillis. I like a good bbbj, but i'm just saying...

Personally, the headache of having to be continually tested and possibly treated for chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphillis outweigh the added pleasure of no rain coat. Originally Posted by BackOfTheBus
Why am I doing this? I must be bored. This very thing just came up with a GF of mine who is not in the hobby. She gave a bbbj to a guy she met and caught something. So I think a bbbj should be done on a case by case bases. As well as daty should be for you. I might be cut from some guys list to see girls. But I know the friends that do come to see me would appreciate that I am just as cautious as they are