Israel Is Presently Committing War Crimes With Our Weapons and U.S. Taxpayers' Funds

• pxmcc
  • 11-05-2023, 01:42 AM
No. It's a military thing. Strategic. Sir. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
i get Israel's right to exist. what about Palestine's?
Yes, I've been known to say totally obnoxious things from time to time which I thought were hilarious but nobody else did.

I'm on your side on this issue, still I'm mostly going to bite my lip and keep my mouth shut. Some other board members are invested emotionally in this, for good reasons. A couple have posted that they served alongside the IDF, and have friends in Israel.

Anyway I wish these people would quit killing each other. They need a two state solution, a truly independent Palestine alongside Israel, where the two sides live in peace and work and trade with each other. But Hamas, Iran, Netanyahu and his coalition partners are hell set on preventing that from ever happening. Originally Posted by Tiny
Since Iran is so invested, why don’t they just welcome the Palestinians. I’m sure there’s plenty of room to carve out a similar sized Palestinian state there. And no more killing. Problem solved.
No. It's a military thing. Strategic. Sir. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I think it's all psychological. Geopolitically Israel no longer provides the U.S. any strategic value like it did during the Cold War.
  • Tiny
  • 11-05-2023, 09:37 AM
Since Iran is so invested, why don’t they just welcome the Palestinians. I’m sure there’s plenty of room to carve out a similar sized Palestinian state there. And no more killing. Problem solved. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
A Wall Street Journal editorial today makes that point. It's more relevant to Jackie's thread, so I'll post excerpts there.

As you know, Iran is Shia and Palestine is Sunni. And Shias and Sunnis historically have often been at each others throats. Which makes Iran's extreme interest in Palestinian rights curious.
Because it’s got nothing to do with Palestinian rights or Palestine. It’s got to do with the elimination of Israel.
i get Israel's right to exist. what about Palestine's? Originally Posted by pxmcc

Of course! Why can't they co-exist? Hamas? Hamas is the extreme. Palestine and Palestinians need equal and sovereign rights. If not, why not?

Eliminate Hamas.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-05-2023, 05:23 PM
Of course! Why can't they co-exist? Hamas? Hamas is the extreme. Palestine and Palestinians need equal and sovereign rights. If not, why not?

Eliminate Hamas. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
if you get a land for peace deal between Israel and the PA, you give Hamas and Islamic Jihad a choice: lay down your weapons, or face arrest by the PA with Israeli help as needed.

under Bibi, that's never going to happen. but Israel will face more attacks in the future. you can't kill Hamas; all you can do is negotiate a land for peace deal, or breed 3 new terrorists for every 1 you kill. that's what Israel is accomplishing now, and with our support. that's awful, un-American, and ultimately counterproductive, even to Israel's own goals.

what Bibi is hoping for is to expel all Palestinians from Gaza, the West Bank, and East Jerusalem, and ethnically cleanse them. that's a violation of international law and constitutes a war crime and a crime against humanity. maybe Jack Smith can prosecute Bibi and his henchman when he's finished putting Trump in prison. it's an easy case to win. problematically, we're all co-conspirators, many of us unwillingly so.
0 X 3 = 0. If the innocent Palestinians wanna live and not keep dying, they’ll force the Hamas nuts out. But since they handed Hamas their local government that’s gonna be a difficult thing to do. Which means they’ll keep dying until they no longer exist.
if you get a land for peace deal between Israel and the PA, you give Hamas and Islamic Jihad a choice: lay down your weapons, or face arrest by the PA with Israeli help as needed.

under Bibi, that's never going to happen. but Israel will face more attacks in the future. you can't kill Hamas; all you can do is negotiate a land for peace deal, or breed 3 new terrorists for every 1 you kill. that's what Israel is accomplishing now, and with our support. that's awful, un-American, and ultimately counterproductive, even to Israel's own goals.

what Bibi is hoping for is to expel all Palestinians from Gaza, the West Bank, and East Jerusalem, and ethnically cleanse them. that's a violation of international law and constitutes a war crime and a crime against humanity. maybe Jack Smith can prosecute Bibi and his henchman when he's finished putting Trump in prison. it's an easy case to win. problematically, we're all co-conspirators, many of us unwillingly so. Originally Posted by pxmcc
First: Great diplomacy. Good "talk".

Second: Obviously I'm not an expert or scholar on this. But even the scholars can't figure this shit out.

Third: I like the idea of arrest and/or detainment of Hamas leaders and co-conspirators. But, as you say, it needs the cooperation of IDF. Which won't happen.

That's why I like the idea of arrest. Not execution. Therefore, not leading to future Jihadists.

0 X 3 = 0. If the innocent Palestinians wanna live and not keep dying, they’ll force the Hamas nuts out. But since they handed Hamas their local government that’s gonna be a difficult thing to do. Which means they’ll keep dying until they no longer exist. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

If the Palestinians wanted Hamas to run their state of affairs, I'm not sure what their fuckin' problem is. With the October 7th surprise attack that is.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-05-2023, 07:38 PM
wow a 2nd bs infraction. im out.

someone pm me if this forum gets a different mod.

someone pm me if this forum gets a different mod. Originally Posted by pxmcc

vaya con Dios amigo

the premise of your thread was false to begin with

thank you valued poster
What'd I say?

Your posts are all over the place, dude. Hell, you started this thread with your damn bio. If I was a mod, I would have given you points for that alone. This place doesn't need your political fucking whore board resume. LOL

Anyway, I don't even get what you are rambling on about half of the time. You may have a problem in this forum but trust me, the mod pointing you is not one of them.

As far the actual topic, I'll be honest, Muslim radicals disgust me. I really don't care what harm comes to them. Concerning the innocent people who are collateral damage, I'll just say, move to a better neighborhood because the people in your neighborhood will get you killed by no fault of your own other than guilt by association... unfortunately for the innocent, it is what it is.

THis ain't an airport... no need to announce your departure.