Providers in committed relationships?

We need a new thread now, 'Do married dudes think they are in a commited relationship while seeing Prostitutes and do they all use the line "I'm not getting it at home is why I cheat"'?
To me there's a difference between a woman who is in a committed relationship and does this for fun and the guy also plays with other women or he just let's her do her thing because she enjoys it.

Then you have the woman who have to do this to make ends meet and survive, all the while her hubby or boyfriend don't do shit for her in regards to providing for her and her family.

I had this exact conversation last night over dinner and drinks with a lovely lady, who also commented on this thread and my feelings are still the same. Any man who is too chicken shit to get off his ass and do what needs to be done to provide for his family and his woman is out here whoring for money so they can eat, is a worthless piece of shit in my book. There is no way in hell would I ever ever ever have my woman going through this shit while I sat on my sorry ass and didn't provide for my family. I don't care if I had to work three fucking jobs, I'm not about to let the woman I truly love have to do that. Unless that motherfucker is disabled and phisically unable to work, he needs his ass beat if he has his woman out here turning tricks to bring money home. Hes actually worse than a fucking pimp in my eyes. Fuck, I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror. That's just how I feel about it.
To me there's a difference between a woman who is in a committed relationship and does this for fun and the guy also plays with other women or he just let's her do her thing because she enjoys it.

Then you have the woman who have to do this to make ends meet and survive, all the while her hubby or boyfriend don't do shit for her in regards to providing for her and her family.

I had this exact conversation last night over dinner and drinks with a lovely lady, who also commented on this thread and my feelings are still the same. Any man who is too chicken shit to get off his ass and do what needs to be done to provide for his family and his woman is out here whoring for money so they can eat, is a worthless piece of shit in my book. There is no way in hell would I ever ever ever have my woman going through this shit while I sat on my sorry ass and didn't provide for my family. I don't care if I had to work three fucking jobs, I'm not about to let the woman I truly love have to do that. Unless that motherfucker is disabled and phisically unable to work, he needs his ass beat if he has his woman out here turning tricks to bring money home. Hes actually worse than a fucking pimp in my eyes. Fuck, I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror. That's just how I feel about it. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Truly spoken!
Just imagine how the guy feels if he's like, a room away and can hear the pounding going on in there. The headboard slamming into the wall, her moaning (or wincing), she comes out with runny mascara and messed up hair. Then he sees a big, ugly dude leaving. Dude looks at him, gives him the once over, with a smug, shit eating grin on his face, before shaking his head and walking out the door.

I don't know any man alive who's ego can handle THAT.
I'll put it how you put it:

When I go home, it was only a dick...and some cash. There's no attachment, so it doesn't matter.
What about cuckolds who let other men bang their wives for FREE?

Are they in committed relationships or not?
  • BLM69
  • 11-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Just imagine how the guy feels if he's like, a room away and can hear the pounding going on in there. The headboard slamming into the wall, her moaning (or wincing), she comes out with runny mascara and messed up hair. Then he sees a big, ugly dude leaving. Dude looks at him, gives him the once over, with a smug, shit eating grin on his face, before shaking his head and walking out the door.

I don't know any man alive who's ego can handle THAT. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
You would be surprised, I was dating a school nurse about 15 years ago (side pussy) who was separated when I met her, fast forward a few months and she had gotten back with hubby,

I would go fuck her in their new house and he would eat my load straight from her pussy, nothing surprises me anymore, been there, done that LOL

I even took a friend one time and she blew him while I fucked her while hubby was watching, so this committed provider stuff is possible if he enjoys his woman getting pounded by other guys.
You would be surprised, I was dating a school nurse about 15 years ago (side pussy) who was separated when I met her, fast forward a few months and she had gotten back with hubby,

I would go fuck her in their new house and he would eat my load straight from her pussy, nothing surprises me anymore, been there, done that LOL

I even took a friend one time and she blew him while I fucked her while hubby was watching, so this committed provider stuff is possible if he enjoys his woman getting pounded by other guys. Originally Posted by BLM69
Yep, lots of variations in this world. Just because something isn't right for me doesn't mean it isn't really cool for someone else. As long as nobody is getting hurt, I try really hard not to judge what is acceptable for others.

Saying that "No self respecting man or woman" is a really closed minded, self centered statement. And is really disrespectful to a lot of people in this world.

Time to get laid!
One word for this thread.

Hypocrites. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Why are you surprised?

I wouldn't want my man to be ok with me fucking other dudes. For money or pleasure. Maybe if I met him in the beginning and he knew what I did on the side and he was okay with it for a while, but once the relationship evolved and we became committed I would lose all respect for a gentleman that was okay with me being a whore and it would never work out FOR ME. Great for the people it does work for...just not for me.

And 9 times out of 10 , even if your guy says he is ok with you sleeping with men for money, there's probably a part of him that also resents you and if it wasn't for the money that he was being able to indulge in and benefit from it would probably be a different scenario. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Maybe the woman providing is doing it as a means to an end.
you can call me cuck if you like you can say im "not a man" if you want but i don't care. Could i be in a releationship with a provider...maybe i am not 100% sure if i could one way or the other. i know i wouldnt want to be around when that guy with the 10 inch penis is pounding her pussy but i know one thing. As long as she treats it like a job and nothing else, it should be fine.

There are couples that swing there are guys that like to share their wives then there is the whole cuckold thing. If you can make money off of your fetish why not do it then?

i always get a laugh outta the don't do as i do rule a lot of guys live by. "Oh i can see a provider but if i find out my wife cheated on me where through!" bunch of macho bullshit.
See now you know why its so much fun to fuck married women.
Sometimes I get in a phase where I want to see a provider that is in a committed relationship, but anybody can say they are even if they aren't.

Just knowing I am doing stuff with someone else's girl makes it hot.
Hummmm? Double standard.... so married men can be in committed relationships with their wives and have "fun" on the side but not cool if a provider has a hubby at home while she indulges in hobby "playtime"?????

Not sure why this question is so one sided? Originally Posted by DarlingDiana
There's no double standard and the question isn't one sided.

Neither married hobbyists nor providers in relationships are in committed relationships (clearly, or they wouldn't be having sex outside their primary relationships). That's not a judgment, just an obvious fact. We all make our own accommodations. Randall Creed actually called this one right.
  • BLM69
  • 11-07-2016, 04:27 PM
What about cuckolds who let other men bang their wives for FREE?

Are they in committed relationships or not? Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
No! They're in a open relationship