Not if they advertise, “Available 24/7”...ijs Originally Posted by ManSlut
For the record, THIS Hooker is not available 24/7

Only from 9am-11pm
my phone is off after 10pm
I have on my weekly screening from 8am to 9pm
and there be the ass hats that call 12 1 2 3am
but I don't know till I get up the next day about 7am
I do sleep at 11pm to 7:30 am

Reading helps ,but not done much, he look's at photos and just text or call lol ,with not knowing info that's needed
For the record, THIS Hooker is not available 24/7

Only from 9am-11pm
Originally Posted by berkleigh
My bad berkleigh, didn’t mean to imply that you have advertised the ‘24/7’.
Aside from just plain obvious bs excuses,,,,I think a lot of providers use metro pcs so they don’t have to use their real names. Metro pcs has shitty device and shitty phones. I use to use one as a burner. Sometimes calls and texts just never appeared. Poor signal. Phones start malfunctioning after months. Etc
Well you see, you replied directly below her post. You didn't quote a previous post. General message board flow is you're talking "to" the person directly above you, unless you quoted the person/post you were talking to.

I, like most people reading this thread thought you were talking to Analeese with your comment. Originally Posted by corona
Clipboard01.jpg

dude.. why did you publicize her rates in the open?

pretty sure that's a rule violation on this forum.. you trying to get her in trouble?

yeah i've heard the old "i was on my way to pay my cell bill when they cut me off"

so lame..
forgot about this excuse, this is the one I've heard the most honestly.....

" the apartment maintenance guys are here, I don't know how long they will be here for. they just showed up"
Me: Hey Baby, just give me the closest major intersection to your incall?
Her: North Dallas
Me: Thanks, I think we’re done here. Originally Posted by ManSlut

Galleria, babe
Yeah, I also wonder thevsame thing. I pay my cell phone bill every month on time because my business depends on the ten or twelve phones on that account. And I keep mine charged, carry multiple chargers, pack chargers, etc. It’s just a cost of doing business, and doing it correctly.
My phone always works but have learned that in the RW, people use their phone not working/about to die, lost it, it got stolen, I dropped it in the toilet and so on as a excuse, I'm sure it carries over to the hobby

H.A. loves Ana btw Originally Posted by BLM69
And in the real world if I am trying to get a contractor or supplier to provide a service and they use the excuse they lost their phone or it died, or all the others I typically move on to someone else. It shows lack of responsibility generally speaking. Not saying that things don't happen but should be very very seldom that when your income depends on your phone it is dead.
Of course I always tell the ladies when in their mouth, "hey it just went off" Stuff happens
Lots of thread hijacks on this thread. The subject is "hooker phones", not excuses given to cancel. But, after communication was smooth up to the point a guy gets to the location to ask for final instructions, that is when these mysterious phone problems seem to happen. It is probably an excuse to cancel or reason they give when they NCNS, hoping some poor sap thinks it is legit.

You would think that since their phone is the way they make extra money or even worse, their entire means of an income, that a provider would make sure the bill is paid well before the due date, the battery has plenty of life all the time and get a bluetooth so that the phone is safely put down on a table and she can move about and having her hands free so that she does not drop it in the toilet while holding it to her ear. Question is, why is she leaning over the toilet talking to someone? Nevermind.

IMO, there is no way those ladies/phones can be that bad could they? so it is probably nothing more than a bullshit excuse. Meaning, it has to be something else like a regular that called last minute when the new to her guy is on his way, she double booked, ect. ect.
  • L.A.
  • 08-23-2018, 09:35 AM
I've carried a cell phone for about 25 years. I've never lost one, I've never dropped one in the toilet, I've never broken one. I think the battery died a couple of times ever and that's when it was really old and the battery drained too fast. Basically I take care of the things that are important to me.

While it may on occasion be true, it's just nearly impossible to believe any of the old excuses, my cell phone died, my charger broke, I dropped it in the toilet, I didn't get your text, etc.
Instead of the excuses that are unbelievable I'd rather somebody just say "Sorry about not returning your text" without the excuse and move forward from there. Of course it's preferred to return a text even with just a couple of words that takes 3 seconds to send than to ignore somebody (Hobby and RL).

Edited to add that I might not respond at all if I was getting texts from a bunch of unknown numbers, or if the content was inappropriate.
  • BLM69
  • 08-23-2018, 10:23 AM
Lots of thread hijacks on this thread. The subject is "hooker phones", not excuses given to cancel.

IMO, there is no way those ladies/phones can be that bad could they? so it is probably nothing more than a bullshit excuse. Meaning, it has to be something else like a regular that called last minute when the new to her guy is on his way, she double booked, ect. ect. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
You're correct, lots of people not staying in subject like yourself

dude.. why did you publicize her rates in the open?

pretty sure that's a rule violation on this forum.. you trying to get her in trouble?

yeah i've heard the old "i was on my way to pay my cell bill when they cut me off"

so lame.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Your no better cause you fucking quoted it and put it out there once more ...good job

Im absolutely not the one who put it out there So there is nothing for me to get I’m trouble for....
yep i sure did..

i think some of the good ladies should invest in "back up phones" as well..
  • BLM69
  • 08-23-2018, 11:03 AM
Your no better cause you fucking quoted it and put it out there once more ...good job

Im absolutely not the one who put it out there So there is nothing for me to get I’m trouble for.... Originally Posted by Analeese
You two love birds at it again? Just like a married couple lol