Stop being a dick!!!

@ATF Hobby Try to come to another poker party. I have uninvited you. Keep going brother, see how deep this goes!!!! Originally Posted by travis13131
It's official, going with my gut feeling.....Morning!
Hairy trolls huh ? You're assuming I care what makes your panties wet ? You're a person that wouldn't even talk to me without money . Think I'll continue roaring with laughter . Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha !
I seem to be doing quite well for never blowing up your inbox . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Um, whatever, guy. I'm the kind of person who's also kind to my waitstaff, even if they just want me for a tip. Hell, I even find value in being nice to the angry lady manning the desk at my DMV. It just makes life better. But that's not the point I'm trying to make.

I'm not saying to fawn all over the girls. I'm not saying to keep-up with flirty correspondence. I'm not saying to book them all. I'm just saying, be nice or civil if given the option or at least shoot for neutral. It benefits the community in more ways than just puppies and unicorns (see my original post if you care to read how).

And no, I'm not completely bonkers. I wouldn't try to preach this sort of thing to a random SciFi fan fiction forum, because being civil there has fewer benefits there beyond "it's nice to be nice." Also, I wouldn't be a poster on that site, HA! So there's that...
But you're not my waitstaff . OK here Jenn - I'm just ruffling your feathers . I don't believe anyone who meets me thinks I'm a troll . Personally I get a kick out of ladies that say you can tell what a person is like by their posting style . I used to have pentagrams and curses for avatar and sig , never sacrificed any animals though . I've personally had 5 characters on here , well documented before you returned to Austin forums . It's all entertainment , believe it or not , there are several post of people saying they log on just to see what I will say next . You'll never know lest we meet face to face . You should make it to a social . I'm sorry for rousting you
RR, that's one of the reasons I cannot come to a social. Then I'd meet you and the image would be completely,well, DICKed out.
... there are several post (sic) of people saying they log on just to see what I will say next ... Originally Posted by rockerrick
Now that is rare humor. Or hubris. Vanity, thy name is no longer Woman. It has been forevermore changed to rockerrick (and his many other incarnations, including the one with the pentagrams and hexagrams but no animal sacrifice).

Oh, and would you mind outing them? Please tell?
Mean for sport? My momma told me people like you existed, but I didn't believe her. Heh.

I forgot to mention my best argument for being nice -- if indeed more girls come around and stick around because they feel at the very least respected, prices would probably go down. So there's that. Obviously there are many entry barriers to this biz, more psychological than financial, so maybe being nice wouldn't impact the market enough to influence price...but it can't hurt to try?
Mean ? I laughed at your statement . Then you called me a hairy internet troll who doesn't get your panties wet . Is everyone who disagrees with you a meany ? And really who was first being a meany ? And even after an apology , who's got more to say ?
Search forums for rockerrick . Check all forums here and SA they are there . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Sure. And there's a Loch Ness monster too. Good one.
Thread mascot!

IB
if indeed more girls come around and stick around because they feel at the very least respected, prices would probably go down. So there's that. Obviously there are many entry barriers to this biz, more psychological than financial, so maybe being nice wouldn't impact the market enough to influence price...but it can't hurt to try? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I would have to call that a stretch. What I've noticed that reduces provider prices is supply and demand.
If she has to compete against better options whether in looks, age, size or whatever her prices drop.

If her phone isn't ringing and she has to pay the rent next week her prices drop.

I have never heard of an in-demand provider reducing her fees simply because the board is a friendlier place or because she is treated with respect in the forums.

The younger hotter providers charge more period because they can and will get it.

Some not so young or hot providers charge more because they have other sources to pay the rent and don't really care if the phone rings.

Most not so in-demand providers who rely upon selling sex charge accordingly because they want to feed their kids.

I agree one should be nice in general in life as every word and action is a planted seed. The forums however are pure entertainment and a board full of nothing but cliche niceties, flirtations and empty compliments is boring as fuck.

Nastiness is quite unnecessary and cowardly but a place where people don't mince words, dilute their opinions and occasionally push a few buttons for fun with guys like this OP makes for entertainment.

If a provider isn't bright enough to recognize the difference between the two when weeding out clients then that's no loss to someone who appreciates some intellect and spice in his providers.
IB now we're talking , love being bluuuuish !

Sure. And there's a Loch Ness monster too. Good one. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Well Johnny I found Nessy , Bigfoot , and Chupacabra for you .
Guess what they were all hiding in your hometown !

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...30&postcount=7
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=11
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=28

Tip of the fucking iceberg man , but I don't have time to do your work .
I don't think I have been with a provider that knows what a blue Meanie is, I have one in one of my tattoos! are we that old?

IB
Mean ? I laughed at your statement . Then you called me a hairy internet troll who doesn't get your panties wet . Is everyone who disagrees with you a meany ? And really who was first being a meany ? And even after an apology , who's got more to say ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Your only response to my argument about the merits of being civil was to laugh. I'm not offended, just rolling my eyes at your argument strategy. I have a pretty thick skin, really. The troll statement was a general assessment of some of the worst offenders, not really shot at you, but I can see how it was read as such. Hey, you suggested I attend socials, that was polite! If I were local and decided to attend, we could hug it out over tequila.

Next up for discussion...lost in translation: how text only communication fucks things up.
Cool , if you do make it to one , I'm easy to spot . I'm the one across the room saying " Hey baby - Come to Butt Head " .