The New Age of the “ Hobby”

I'll hold the bets.
I'll hold the bets. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
He's stirring up the Houston forum women folk.
I'll be in the Vermont forum.
  • R.M.
  • 07-24-2024, 02:36 PM
To R.M. I'm still learning how this works and the lingo. I see you are a respected elder and definitely a mature provider. Possibly an elder Gilf. Please help me help the OP with his question. I just want to help as I myself need help Originally Posted by Fuckcenterpoint
Here you go Punkin. Let me know when you need your Midol.
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_20240724-153110.png (1.33 MB, 66 views)
  • Busty
  • 07-24-2024, 03:11 PM
blessings 10folds

[/URL]

Okay now I'm officially confused . I thought women don't have a period after menopause and most ladies here are post menopause. No disrespect, I love Gilfs. I would think once a lady is done with a tampon she wouldn't bring it up again. To the OP man hang in there and try to navigate these waters. I'm doing the best I can. To Busty I've never communicated with you before but God bless.
He's stirring up the Houston forum women folk.
I'll be in the Vermont forum.
Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm in west Kansas building a wall of tumbleweeds
  • Busty
  • 07-24-2024, 04:18 PM
style of writing with rare wording/s, give me a challenge at least because the entire website has only two people using the term, 'honey pack/s"

It’s time to gat back on the threads original topic
  • Busty
  • 07-24-2024, 05:02 PM
we are on topic, we can observe & rant with the best of them about Eccie.
Can we observe & rant as well?
At least let us defend our platform!!!

Laddies and gents:

I’m an occasional hobbyist and I have to say that after 10 years its about time to throw down the Trojans…

Let me explain. 10 years ago the selection of ladies was out of this world as compared to today, screening was easier and the GPS wasn’t as prevalent.

Fast forward to today… hard to get appointments , ladies bale on you, GSP is alive and well everywhere .. and I’m verified on here and Oh2 as well as P4.

Wish this place would bring back the adds and give Oh2 a run for its money..

Rant over… going back to searching lol Originally Posted by Mannyque!
Having been here long but I love how loving this community is....l Originally Posted by Fuckcenterpoint
To R.M. I'm still learning how this works and the lingo. ... Originally Posted by Fuckcenterpoint
Which one is it; you've been here a long time or you're new

Thread closed