If you are going to get arrested, smash your phone on the ground...

Why don't you post a review of your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? After all, if you owe your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a tractor-trailer load of RC Cola for services rendered, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you should be able to write at least one review. Or do you not believe your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister is worth a case of RC Cola, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?

You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you keep mentioning RC Cola ...what the hell is that in reference to?
The trannies douche his ass out before they long cock it. Better than Lysol according to IB.

Why don't you post a review of your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? After all, if you owe your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a tractor-trailer load of RC Cola for services rendered, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you should be able to write at least one review. Or do you not believe your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister is worth a case of RC Cola, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?

You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post a review. Of a real woman. If you can afford one.

That's the best way to get people to stop calling you tranny fuckee. Until then, you are defined by the ugly double-bagger dudes-in-drag that pounded your ass down in New Orleans.

Let out of the review any details regarding your prolapsed sphincter, tranny fuckee.
you keep mentioning RC Cola ...what the hell is that in reference to? Originally Posted by JCM800
He can't afford Coke or Pepsi to pay his trannies. So he defaults to the cheap brand of soda he uses for currency back home in Owsley County, KY, where he grew up.
He can't afford Coke or Pepsi to pay his trannies. So he defaults to the cheap brand of soda he uses for currency back home in Owsley County, KY, where he grew up. Originally Posted by ExNYer
That's south of Chicago, isn't it?
He can't afford Coke or Pepsi to pay his trannies. So he defaults to the cheap brand of soda he uses for currency back home in Owsley County, KY, where he grew up. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You should just shove your phone up your Oass. Then when your boyfriend answers it he can speak into your dick head and ball sack... Hope & Change....not
  • CJ7
  • 01-24-2014, 04:48 PM
back to the topic

If you're going to be arrested ... how do you know ? ask the cop, and if he says yes, ask him to wait until you can smash your phone and destroy all evidence that can be used against you

or destroy a 300$ phone every time you're being pulled over
You can beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride.
You can beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WOW, you are kinda smart... cuddles
back to the topic

If you're going to be arrested ... how do you know ? ask the cop, and if he says yes, ask him to wait until you can smash your phone and destroy all evidence that can be used against you

or destroy a 300$ phone every time you're being pulled over Originally Posted by CJ7
Good points. But....

Don't get a $300 phone in the first place - ESPECIALLY if you are engaged in illegality. If you are a drug dealer, get a cheap phone. If you are in the hobby, get a cheap hobby phone.

You may not be sure you are going to be arrested if you car is being pulled over. But if you are in a drug deal on the street and cops jump out of cars - or you entering/ leaving a brothel and the police are kicking in the door - SMASH the phone.

Also, how often do you get pulled over, really? Once every several years when you speed because you weren't paying attention? If you are getting pulled over several times per year, you have got bigger problems than the cost of the phone you smash.
Good points. But....

Don't get a $300 phone in the first place - ESPECIALLY if you are engaged in illegality. If you are a drug dealer, get a cheap phone. If you are in the hobby, get a cheap hobby phone.

You may not be sure you are going to be arrested if you car is being pulled over. But if you are in a drug deal on the street and cops jump out of cars - or you entering/ leaving a brothel and the police are kicking in the door - SMASH the phone.

Also, how often do you get pulled over, really? Once every several years when you speed because you weren't paying attention? If you are getting pulled over several times per year, you have got bigger problems than the cost of the phone you smash. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You want it, you got it... I stuck the phone up your moms ass and it still rang. she got a ass nuts... she keep begging me to call her... I got bored.. later bitch...
You want it, you got it... I stuck the phone up your moms ass and it still rang. she got a ass nuts... she keep begging me to call her... I got bored.. later bitch... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You can't afford a phone, hillbilly. Who are you kidding?
back to the topic

or destroy a 300$ phone every time you're being pulled over Originally Posted by CJ7
Better yet, have a self destruct App, sorta like Mission Impossible. If a cop pulls you over, put it on 5 minutes self destruct mode, and if he lets you go, punch in the disarm code before it goes up in smoke.
Better yet, have a self destruct App, sorta like Mission Impossible. If a cop pulls you over, put it on 5 minutes self destruct mode, and if he lets you go, punch in the disarm code before it goes up in smoke. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I did not punch it in, quick enough... spitzzzzzzboom......

I feel bad....
Post a review. Of a real woman. If you can afford one.

That's the best way to get people to stop calling you tranny fuckee. Until then, you are defined by the ugly double-bagger dudes-in-drag that pounded your ass down in New Orleans.

Let out of the review any details regarding your prolapsed sphincter, tranny fuckee. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You still haven't posted a review of your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You really are ashamed of your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister that you ignorantly call a "tranny", aren't you, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?