Is the Muller investigation gone on too long? ...Cost too much?

It's no surprise that the parrot Buttscramble would rather squawk about "gyros" and "rockets" than the alleged investigation of the allegations that the Russians helped Trump win the 2016 Election!

Next he'll start trying to explain to AssUp ....

... if the parrot actually has any actual experience doing that either!
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2018, 09:04 AM
It's no surprise that the parrot Buttscramble would rather squawk about "gyros" and "rockets" than the alleged investigation of the allegations that the Russians helped Trump win the 2016 Election!

! Originally Posted by LexusLover
How has that prediction that FBI agents will wind up in jail coming LexyLiar?

How has that prediction that FBI agents will wind up in jail coming LexyLiar? [/IMG] Originally Posted by WTF
I've not made that prediction. Unlike you and Zimmerman!

Trying to divert attention away from your stupidity?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1057047074
FOX SET OUT TO DESTROY TRUMP BUT THEY ONLY MADE HIM STRONGER, Post 31: August 9, 2015
WTF:
“Anybody thinks Trump has a shot at the nomination does not know chit about politics.”
And you know even less about criminal law!

So what is it you actually know anything about enough to talk?

Other than your sucking techniques? Thumbs or dicks ... you pick!
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2018, 09:36 AM
I've not made that prediction. Yes you did , so you are backtracking now? Got it. Unlike you and Zimmerman! Yes, I've never run from one of my prediction. Men make predictions, boys like you are Monday Morning QB's.

Trying to divert attention way from your stupidity?

FOX SET OUT TO DESTROY TRUMP BUT THEY ONLY MADE HIM STRONGER, Post 31: August 9, 2015

! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bunch of interesting quotes from that thread....

Yeah, like he sees red coming out of Megyn Kelly's..... wherever. Trump is an ass. I want someone who can call the colors right in a classy and effective way.
. Originally Posted by lustylad

Fox or not IFFY.
TRUMP IS A BOZO AND always will be a bozo.
He is a disgrace to all of us. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Trump ceiling is 1/4 of the right which is 1/8 of the total vote.
He doesn't stand a chance and he will self destruct.
If it came down to him or Hillary I would have to think real hard

Or....... Costa Rica here I come. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Trump's speech tonight was like a longwinded Homer Simpson's speech. No body in the press corps can vet anyone anymore.

Hillary is still a stupid cunt.
Cruz is a smart lawyer but we aren't carpet bombing anyone into submission.
Bernie is a communist.
Carley is a smarter cunt than Hillary but a bad businesswoman.
Jeb! looks fat and impotent.
Christie looks fat but not impotent.
Ben Carson appears to have fallen off the map.

It's between Rubio and Putin for me.
<coin flip>
Rubio
For now. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Rubio/Putin 2016 Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Rubio/Fiorina is the winning ticket.... if Carly is #2 on the ticket no one cares about her business record, and she will be a huge and constant pain in the ass for the Hildabeast.

. Originally Posted by lustylad

Unbelievably, I must agree at least in part. I've said for months now that the only reason Trump is in the race is to insure Hillary's election. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How has that prediction that FBI agents will wind up in jail coming LexyLiar? [/IMG] Originally Posted by WTF

Trying to divert attention away from your stupidity?

WTF:
“Anybody thinks Trump has a shot at the nomination does not know chit about politics.”
And you know even less about criminal law!

So what is it you actually know anything about enough to talk?

You're a "man"?????? That's some funny shit right there!

Stupid people make the stupid statements you make ... Classic!

WTF:
That's not a "prediction" .... that's a statement critical of anyone who "thinks Trump has a shot at the nomination" based on your hot air, loudmouthed posting history on ASPD & ECCIE! As you lamely and feebly attempt to marginalize anyone that does not agree with your assessment of Trump!!

Now, based on your standards, "Man Up" and admit .... YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW "CHIT ABOUT POLITICS"!

So that's 2: politics and criminal law you don't no "CHIT ABOUT"!

You ready for STRIKE THREE?
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2018, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You said FBI agents will wind up in jail....now you are saying they will not. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Nice backtrack.

Like I said you are a Monday Morning QB.

Nobody respects anybody scared to get in the game , yet they then critiques the game they were scared to play.

Next he'll start trying to explain to AssUp ....

... if the parrot actually has any actual experience doing that either! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Did you (LOL) think your buddy dimbino needed a WK to help him out buttstupid?
Parroting about parrots is lame.

When did you ever spend that much on a rub boy?