If a provider is no longer in the business....

Now that's not a very friendly attitude...

Sure it is! It sets the very basic and simple rule. Of course, we all abide by the Eccie Mission Statement as well as the "play nice" rule. JB

I don't think the mods are being particularly heavy-handed as of yet, but I do wonder about the consistency of some of the decisions being handed down. I don't know what types of warnings have been issued away from prying eyes, but I can see that some people on one side of a recent nasty spat have been shown the exit door, while others are still here pushing their personal agendas with impunity. That doesn't seem fair (not that fairness has anything to do with it), especially when one of the individuals thats been allowed to remain seems to adore making herself the lightning rod for problems. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Remember that I only came in for the very last part of this. So, we're starting from yesterday. And yes, there are communications off the Board that you haven't seen. I don't believe in calling folks out in public if it can be avoided. That way we can discuss things privately and perhaps come to an understanding. JB
Real simple here guys, you don’t like the rules LEAVE! Go start your own board to constantly bitch about others and push YOUR agenda. Originally Posted by Stalin
Now that's not a very friendly attitude... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Be thanckful he didn't ship you off to Siberia.
or Singapore........
or Singapore........ Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
But Singapore has the 4 floors of whores
http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

sofia, if I cared I could do a search on you, but I don't care. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
If anyone wants to look at the pics in archive alone for their own jollies so be it. I don't see the point in "outing" someone who is long gone....Let the people who used to be in this business alone....Let them live a happy life and not have to explain to anyone...let them be....That's just my POV. I am the one who saw a picture of a friend and "freaked out". I wanted to know what the community's thoughts on this was. That's all. No agenda, no ill will, just a question....
That's fair enough but then why did you "offer a reward" for her and her contact information?
Despite what people may think. I knew her once and she is sweet and kind. I wanted her to know where her pic was. If it cost me, ok, but I would like the same done for me if I were in that position.

I lost her info a while back when I lost my phone...I would have just called her but I did not have the number..
closed at the request of the author...THANK YOU!

LAP