Rush Limbaugh acts like a prick, woman recieves call from Obama

Yeah. Wouldn't it be awful if Rush was removed from the airwaves due to this. He'd have to retire to his gazillion dollar beachfront home in Florida, be forced to play golf everyday and probably write another book, for which he will make several gazillion dollars.

Yeah, I feel bad for Rush. He really blew it this time.
He'd have to retire to his gazillion dollar beachfront home in Florida, be forced to play golf everyday and probably write another book, for which he will make several gazillion dollars. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He'd have to retire to his gazillion dollar beachfront home in Florida, where he would be free to devote more time to his illegal prescription drug habit, be forced to play golf everyday and probably write another book, for which he will make several gazillion dollars.

There, I fixed it for you! (I am a stickler for accuracy!)
BigTurd, he handled his painkiller habit well. If you are going there, then let's talk about the President's cocaine habit.
BigTurd, he handled his painkiller habit well. If you are going there, then let's talk about the President's cocaine habit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
...........he handled his painkiller habit well. If you are going there, then let's talk about former President George W. Bush's alcoholism.

There, I fixed it for you once again!
Fuck this chick. Go before congress and whine about her FUCKING habit. I do not want to pay for her fucking habit or yours.

Rush Limbaugh now I could have a few drinks with him. The pill thing is in the past.
But I do not think he partakes.

I guess NONE of y'all have had any problems. You perfect little stone throwing cunts.
I guess NONE of y'all have had any problems. You perfect little stone throwing cunts. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Damn, the Far Right Wing Wackos sure get testy when one of their very own is sitting in the hot seat!
...........he handled his painkiller habit well. If you are going there, then let's talk about former President George W. Bush's alcoholism.

There, I fixed it for you once again!
Originally Posted by bigtex
Only Bush card you should be playing is eating some.

Why don't you ever mention Clinton Stabbing Lowinsky with a cigar case in the BoBo?
Only Bush card you should be playing is eating some.

Why don't you ever mention Clinton Stabbing Lowinsky with a cigar case in the BoBo? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Damn, the Far Right Wing Wackos sure get testy when one of their very own is sitting in the hot seat, x 2!
You can bring up Bush's alcoholism if you want. I have never been a fan of W. But Obama's drug habit is well documented.

Just because I dislike Obama does NOT mean I like President Bush.
You can bring up Bush's alcoholism if you want. I have never been a fan of W. But Obama's drug habit is well documented.

Just because I dislike Obama does NOT mean I like President Bush. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Damn, the Far Right Wing Wackos sure get testy when one of their very own is sitting in the hot seat! x 3! (And Counting)
Just because a Man quit drinking. People gonna talk shit.

At least he was born in this country.

He Definatly loves this country.

A lot more than I can say about...............O
LOL! I don't listen to Rush, but I have worked with addicts for years, and I don't discount those who have had the courage to overcome their habit. Regardless what you think of him, it took a lot of courage to speak out, and to maintain his recovery.

Same with Pres. Obama. But you were using Rush's habit to ridicule him, well, that can be played several ways.
So "BIGCLIT" Cog is a far right wing whacko? HUH?
Just because a Man quit drinking. People gonna talk shit.

At least he was born in this country.

He Definatly loves this country.

A lot more than I can say about...............O Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Damn, the Far Right Wing Wackos sure get testy when one of their very own is sitting in the hot seat! x 4!
Let BigTurd have his fun. He refuses to listen to anything