i tend to think i have an eye for the camera...😉

Hail-damaged ass or nutsack? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Coach clearance sale item.
Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Here is the other hand bag that goes with it, exclusive from the BustyBiRacial line.

^^^ LMFAO! OK I just spit beer all over myself.
but they won't ever look awesome like mine

You say you don't offer BBFS but you obviously do.... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
hey lil *********..still spying on me i see,,and yea i no longer offer fs or bbfs..period!
if you really concerned.,go in my pussi and take a look

15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

SMI

hey lil ******.still spying on me i see,,and yea i no longer offer fs or bbfs..period!
if you really concerned.,go in my pussi and take a look���� Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Yea right I wouldn't touch you with a 10ft pole
you basic whores live in hotels..i never have..just play there! every client that has seen me either we meet at a close room..or my PLACE! so try again little negative thots😝
#FACTS

QUOTE=Anna Nikkole;1058370096]One who shoots out of town all the time has no stability ijs.... Yep, I took time to travel and I am having a great time. But to live in a hotel room with your lover who goes and buys coach bags with you, and hauls ass with you. One day you will be a family woman, maybe..... Not sure if you have midgets, but if you do they obviously aren't with you or stable.

And tell your lover the spread asshole open to show bunghole was a bad choice. Unless someone wants some scatt brownies that picture will hinder you. Your doing to much. Just chill, I been in your new shoes, just chill.

What happened to the new attitude?

I am really trying to help you, what have I missed? Eccie is not a nice place, just chill. Step away from the keyboard and chill.[/QUOTE]
Seeking? Entertainment ....where else can you get this type of entertainment from the comfort of your own home?
Yeah, 5 reviews.....is there a minimum before one can post?
It's 2 more reviews than you have had since your NO review ....remember? See a pattern?
Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior
that 1 "no review" was a fake..just like majoriry of u all are!!
Originally Posted by Slitlikr

nice bag..where and how much??!😙
We live in hotels lmfao um negative
Heh
hey lil ******.still spying on me i see,,and yea i no longer offer fs or bbfs..period!
if you really concerned.,go in my pussi and take a look���� Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
So what you're saying is....

^^^ LMFAO! OK I just spit beer all over myself. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
im sure mexican warrior will lick that beer off ya..seeing that hes a dick rider as well😉
We live in hotels lmfao um negative Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
girl u posted 10 diff incall locations on ur profile..really? but u own a house as well?! get real..lmao
anyhoo..my clients get roome we have fun in everytime..unless its at my place.,no one will ever tell u bre stays in a tel!!!
none of u fucktards are bringing money to my table..so im ending this all bs talk rendevous.,was fun while it lasted