Was Dylann Roof a atheist?

On the flip side of that you've never seen those bodies but yet you believe they were killed because some news guy told you so. So it's sort of the same concept. Oh, I don't believe in a "Sky Daddy" I don't know what that is.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Every newspaper in america and every newscast had this story. They're ALL lying?

This is the fly in the ointment with fuckups like you. You claim ineptitude on the part of the government at almost every turn, and yet you claim they can orchestrate some massive coverup involving thousands of pawns and it goes off smoothly and no one finds out. Get real.
Every newspaper in america and every newscast had this story. They're ALL lying?

This is the fly in the ointment with fuckups like you. You claim ineptitude on the part of the government at almost every turn, and yet you claim they can orchestrate some massive coverup involving thousands of pawns and it goes off smoothly and no one finds out. Get real. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Main stream media aren't investigative bodies. They may appear like it at times, but they aren't. They only report news. I've never claimed the Government was inept. What I do claim is that they are criminals.

Jim