Y'all are losing the law-and-order argument

Lol CT. You also love to stir up the hornets nest of the ignorant racist rednecks no lifers on here that try to defend their bone spur in chief that has a walking n speaking problem. If we had law n order he would be in jail. Trump can still get supporters from the bottom of the swamp though
Lol CT. You also love to stir up the hornets nest of the ignorant racist rednecks no lifers on here that try to defend their bone spur in chief that has a walking n speaking problem. If we had law n order he would be in jail. Trump can still get supporters from the bottom of the swamp though Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Wow, are you even in the right thread? Trump has hardly even been mentioned in this thread.
  • oeb11
  • 06-14-2020, 04:01 PM
libDPST's - it is all about trump 24/7 -r egardless of topic.

They have been throwing a temper tantrum over the 2016 elections without stop

and will continue to do so in their immaturity and entitledness.
  • oeb11
  • 06-14-2020, 04:06 PM
Lol CT. You also love to stir up the hornets nest of the ignorant racist rednecks no lifers on here that try to defend their bone spur in chief that has a walking n speaking problem. If we had law n order he would be in jail. Trump can still get supporters from the bottom of the swamp though Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Elitist DPST with a superiority complex trying to compensate for having nothing but name-calling to contribute.

pathetic.

If we had Rule of law under the constitution - capitol Hill neighborhood in Seattle would not be in the hands of anarchist terroist DPST's - they would be put down and arrested for trial.

and - if DPST's lived and owned homes in capitol hill - they would be screaming to the NYCrimes for help. Since Seattle wants to defund and disband its' Police - and be run by terrorists with Ak's - fine with me - but don't come crying for a Federal bailout for the damage done by Terrorist rioters - according to noted Lib Guru HannaH-Jones - rioting and looting is not violence.
Majority of people don't support cops shooting unarmed black ding dongs or in this case a ding dong with a non lethal weapon. However, that doesn't mean everyone wants to go out and burn down a Wendy's, which is fucking retarded.
  • oeb11
  • 06-14-2020, 04:17 PM
Seems like a lot of "people" out there enjoying burning down the "'Hood".
Anyone coming to my home and lighting a Molotov cocktail will meet a predictable result - as with most homes in Texas (outside of Lib-DPST haven austin)
'Georgia shooting' ... that was legal under Georgia law. Probably not a good decision, but not a crime.
'Georgia shooting' ... that was legal under Georgia law. Probably not a good decision, but not a crime. Originally Posted by mightyduk

I have the feeling the DA will charge the cop but no way he can be found guilty, in a fair trial with reasonable intelligent people, when the Mayor and Chief of Police are on record saying a Taser is a deadly weapon and that a cop can reply with deadly force when a deadly weapon is used against him as in this case.

Imagine what happens to Atlanta when they find this cop not guilty as Georgia law requires.
Lib DPST's are not known for their "sticking to the FACTS and Truth" - - and CT has been caught out with several flat out untruths lately.
Originally Posted by oeb11

CT lied about the last video and he lied about this video. He can't seem to post without telling lies and that's just sad. He also can't answer simple questions which makes him look more foolish than he already is.
I have the feeling the DA will charge the cop but no way he can be found guilty, in a fair trial with reasonable intelligent people, when the Mayor and Chief of Police are on record saying a Taser is a deadly weapon and that a cop can reply with deadly force when a deadly weapon is used against him as in this case.

Imagine what happens to Atlanta when they find this cop not guilty as Georgia law requires. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I'm wondering if the Police union is going to weigh in and assist in a wrongful termination suit or not.

Think of what happens to Atlanta if he finds his way back on the force.
Anyone coming to my home and lighting a Molotov cocktail will meet a predictable result - as with most homes in Texas (outside of Lib-DPST haven austin) Originally Posted by oeb11
I love this pretend tough guy talk! Hahahahaha!

If you spent your days actually trying to improve your neighborhood, instead of posting mispelled trash on a failed hooker board, you might actually have a nice neighborhood!
I love this pretend tough guy talk! Hahahahaha!

If you spent your days actually trying to improve your neighborhood, instead of posting mispelled trash on a failed hooker board, you might actually have a nice neighborhood! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Failed hooker board? Why are you here then? tob sucks

Repeat, tob sucks!

I'll be your Huckleberry tough guy!
Just verifying your ignorance of the topic. At least research how many deaths have been by Tazers.

While you are educating yourself ... also look up pepper spray.

Have you ever been sprayed with pepper spray ... ?

....and I'm talking LE strength not that shit on the counter with a key chain.

Both of those "less than lethal" weapons cause "serious bodily injury" and can cause death. As a consequence using either one on a LE officer is an aggravated assault on a peace officer and deadly force may be used by the police officer to defend himself and prevent escape by the actor using the deadly force against the police officer in order to protect third-parties.

In this particular instance it appears as the person with the Tazer was fleeing he was also pointing it back at the officer which would authorize the officer to defend himself by shooting the guy. But you're excused because of your ignorance. Carry on. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I agree. There is no question it was a justifiable use of deadly force by the officer.

I believe the officer should get his job back with back pay.
Anyone coming to my home and lighting a Molotov cocktail will meet a predictable result - as with most homes in Texas (outside of Lib-DPST haven austin) Originally Posted by oeb11
Amen to that.
Failed hooker board? Why are you here then? tob sucks

Repeat, tob sucks!

I'll be your Huckleberry tough guy! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm here to make fun of losers like you.

This board has no advertising. Not real useful for hookers, or johns. If you think tob sucks, just stay away. That would be the smart choice, wouldn't it?