Really miss the days of 80qv 125hh and 200hr

I think about this quite a bit lol. if you were even a modestly attractive provider and had even just 2 or 3 regular clients at a reasonable rate of 200h or 100Hh you wouldn't even have to see a bunch of new clients. the problem is they don't seem to be interested in providing a fairly priced decent service to maintain regulars .
Originally Posted by bobbybobby

Or has the number of providers been reduced because a lot of them have gone UTR due to having all the regulars they need to satisfy their financial need?
I bet there's at least 500 mongers for every 1 provider. If a provider can see 2 guys a day and make the same money as she would by seeing 4 guys can you blame her?

Like Bob Dylan said, "The Times They Are A-Changin' ". Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
We shouldn’t be supporting it is what I’m saying lol it’s ruining everything. 400-500$ is just not affordable realistically and it won’t improve if guys are just acquiescing and paying it.
We shouldn’t be supporting it is what I’m saying lol it’s ruining everything. 400-500$ is just not affordable realistically and it won’t improve if guys are just acquiescing and paying it. Originally Posted by bobbybobby
What is not affordable to some may be very affordable to others.

I used to go out to dinner once a week. Now I only have dinner out 2 or maybe 3 times a month.

My monthly hobby "budget" never changes very much. As costs go up I hobby less and I find I seem to enjoy the hobby more.
What is not affordable to some may be very affordable to others.

I used to go out to dinner once a week. Now I only have dinner out 2 or maybe 3 times a month.

My monthly hobby "budget" never changes very much. As costs go up I hobby less and I find I seem to enjoy the hobby more. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Rates like those are not affordable for most in our current economy. A small minority of people can afford that.you can’t even call it a “hobby” if you’re only able to do it once a month.
I really think there are a lot of women doing this utr. They don't advertise but if you pay attention and make them an offer. They will usually agree. My problem is that I enjoy a variety. I want that short notice appointment and get my bj and leave. Most the utr girls that I have met are way to clingy and want more of a relationship and I just don't have the time to invest.
I bet there's at least 500 mongers for every 1 provider. If a provider can see 2 guys a day and make the same money as she would by seeing 4 guys can you blame her?

Like Bob Dylan said, "The Times They Are A-Changin' ". Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
I don't know about 500 dude, maybe 20-50 at a given time when a girls at the top of her game and even less dudes will actually end up going out to meet up. Like 99% of the attractive chicks on chaturbate don't even break over 100 views at a time and most hobby girls are far from top 1% women
I dont know
It seems to me the girls raise their rates because everyone else has.
Their business goes down,
but their pride wont let them drop their price.
Being in business for many years, thats something no one wans to do...