Are Tattoos Really That Big Of A Distraction?

I am covered with tattoo's, both arms (not full sleeved tho) chest, both calves and a few on my back so tats dont stop me in the least.
I am covered with tattoo's, both arms (not full sleeved tho) chest, both calves and a few on my back so tats dont stop me in the least. Originally Posted by Imreadynow31
Yes and as I recall it was very hot on you
I love tatts on providers, the more the better!
All I have to say about the subject is that I have tattoos and the best clients in the universe. Thanks guys for not judging me on my ink Originally Posted by reese foster
Reese has tats? All I remember seeing are those eyes. . .
Reese has tats? All I remember seeing are those eyes. . . Originally Posted by rylstone

Muah! Thank you
I think this sums up all these issues, Tats, facial hair, piercings, etc

If your free of these things, very very few people will be turned off because of that fact.

If you have these things, the more you have of it, the more likely more and more people will be to reject you because of it.

In other words, being conservetive is unlikly to hurt how you are noticed by others. The more on the edge you get, the more polorazed people will be about your appearance.
but heres the thing a girl doesnt have to be your perfect girl to turn you on. i love 110 lbs blondes with tiny little asses that are about 22 yrs old yet the 3 girls i would kill to bang from this board Dallas Rain, Sonya and Tara Evans do not fit that mold. I would trade 100 of my dream girls for the chance at any one of those 3. they just turn me on. do i love tats no.. but i'd kill to screw Reese Foster once. Do i prefer a little bigger girls no..but i'd sure love to screw Tiffany Cums..hey sometimes it really is the personality..or the girls demeanor so if a few tats come with the perfect package i will not complain.
I think this sums up all these issues, Tats, facial hair, piercings, etc

If your free of these things, very very few people will be turned off because of that fact.

If you have these things, the more you have of it, the more likely more and more people will be to reject you because of it.

In other words, being conservetive is unlikly to hurt how you are noticed by others. The more on the edge you get, the more polorazed people will be about your appearance. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Hence the use of the word "likely". Sociology is the study of people as groups. There are always exceptions when you try to apply general statements to specifc people.

But even in your examples it holds up. "do i love tats no.. but i'd kill to screw Reese Mcclain once" You find her attractive yet, you you don't express that attraction as one that would be long lasting. (Please don't read too much into my analyzation of your choice of words. I am taking them at face value for purposes of this argument). The others are the exceptions to the rule. And, I would bet they all have some physical feature(s) you find so attractive it overcomes the fact they don't fit your "mold"

We all have a "comfort zone" of what we find attractive. There are always exceptions, but in general, the more someone is outside our comfort zone, the less likely we are to maintain an attraction to them once the inital appeal has worn off.

Personality can indeed overcome many other "flaws". My favoriate example is Honey at BDFW. Once she sits down with me, I completly forget she has lots of ink. Yet I know that over the long term, the tats would always be a bone of contention and would have some effect on any long term attraction. And, the reverse is true as well. I have met many woman who I would be quite happy to bone all day long but would never want a relationship with because of their personality.

Human dynamics are so much fun.
Hence the use of the word "likely". Sociology is the study of people as groups. There are always exceptions when you try to apply general statements to specifc people.

But even in your examples it holds up. "do i love tats no.. but i'd kill to screw Reese Mcclain once" You find her attractive yet, you you don't express that attraction as one that would be long lasting. (Please don't read too much into my analyzation of your choice of words. I am taking them at face value for purposes of this argument). The others are the exceptions to the rule. And, I would bet they all have some physical feature(s) you find so attractive it overcomes the fact they don't fit your "mold"

We all have a "comfort zone" of what we find attractive. There are always exceptions, but in general, the more someone is outside our comfort zone, the less likely we are to maintain an attraction to them once the inital appeal has worn off.

Personality can indeed overcome many other "flaws". My favoriate example is Honey at BDFW. Once she sits down with me, I completly forget she has lots of ink. Yet I know that over the long term, the tats would always be a bone of contention and would have some effect on any long term attraction. And, the reverse is true as well. I have met many woman who I would be quite happy to bone all day long but would never want a relationship with because of their personality.

Human dynamics are so much fun. Originally Posted by Bubba3452

I have a much easier selection process: if she makes my dick hard, I'll do her.
I love Tatts, I have several, I dont want them on my arms...I have them in Places where clothes can cover, I have them for personal experiences in life...
I love guys who have them...
I think its hot!! especially Military guys!! thats way hot...
but I have dated guys with no tattoos and they were awesome, layed back...
they didnt mind mine, they like me for me..
and when it comes down to the dirty deed, well hell what does it matter as long as you both are enjoying!!!
They are only a distraction when you focus on them.
if you can enjoy the moment and the person, it can an awesome experience...
Ink is just Ink..
People are the experience!!
Yea, my #1 rule that is unbreakable is she has to be breathing. Everthing else we can talk about :-)
Yea, my #1 rule that is unbreakable is she has to be breathing. Everthing else we can talk about :-)
OH wow thats way hot!! LOL you rock!!!
Yea, my #1 rule that is unbreakable is she has to be breathing. Everthing else we can talk about :-) Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Yeah, but that's probably because you've never been alone with a hot corpse.
  • gucio
  • 09-10-2010, 12:08 AM
To me they are unattractive, it looks like dirt on the skin. They have not kept me away, but I try to look somewhere else.
Just like an ugly mole or a scar would not keep me from being attracted to somebody, but it's better if it's not there.

I have read a lot of " I am glad people don't judge me for my tats" sentiment expressed here. Is there some hidden guilt or shame ?

My dislike is purely aesthetic, just like corn rows dreadlocks or hair shorter than mine.
To me they do not make a woman attractive.

I actually look away at some other part of her body to avoid seeing them.

Just like smoking, its absence will not turn anybody off, while its presence will definitely turn somebody off.
One Tattoo that really is a turn on to me is a "TRAMP STAMP"
Especially if you accidentally spot one in public or on the beach,
"Oh Hell" even BCD. A few years ago a group that I managed
finished first in performance and results and the company rewarded
all fifty of us to Ranger Game. I was setting behind this matronly,
grandmother type that in the office she was always dressed
conservatively and was Mrs. Prime & Proper. During the game
her blouse rode up and pants down exposing a butterfly "Tramp Stamp". From that day forward when I saw her in the office my mind
would think of her Tattoo and wonder what the story was behind it.