How to Bare-Back "Safely" (or minimize your risk)

Yes, I am in Siberia...
yes sir I've given you fair warning to start acting like you have common sense and decency about yourselves. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

If I may for a moment....I'd like to direct the studio audience's attention to the National Political Forum of this fine site.....feel free to check out young sissychap's propriety and decorum on a number of threads she's initiated. You'll find her behaving at her "very best", no doubt.....

Common sense and decency, my butt...
Post the link, chula.
You need to get over yourself with your BBFS stuff. I can guarantee you that there has been girls who've barebacked johns for years. I knew of guys who wouldn't go into a session unless he got BBFS. At one time there were several cliques of guys who hung out with each other and they had their BBFS harem.

I do know one guy who's about 1/3 of the way to his 18 year sentence, however he loves the kid and treats him as his own.

I've said many time before that a persons 'safety' is up to them If I choose to see Bareback Cindy knowing she sees guys and BB them, it's my choice to slip a condom on or not. Chances are I will. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
What does Dakota say? And how's the young 'un?
Well makes me kinda wonder, if washing helps, would vagina to mouth or ass to mouth be as effective?
Never done the later. But yea the former, but wasn't for the goal of this subject. Just saying
I am from California and travel to Houston for business. I am amazed on how offten BB is offered. There have been times when transitioning from bbbj and providers have clearly wrapped their legs around me to pull me in with no effert to wrap up. I have always stopped the session to wrap Mr. Happy in plastic. To this day it still amazes me providers offer this service.
Lol. Yep. I live by the theory that 80% offer it and 20% dont. Gotta evade them left over creampies.