Dallas Providers.... And other thoughts of mine

A better question is, "do we care?"
Excatly.

A better question is, "do we care?" Originally Posted by Wakeup
A better question is, "do we care?" Originally Posted by Wakeup
All fun and games.... Thanks for keeping me entertained. WU, when are we meeting for that drink? DG joining us too?
Why should I meet you for a drink?
  • Sonya
  • 07-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Why should I meet you for a drink? Originally Posted by Wakeup
You dont need a drink, you need a happy meal.
Little creepy...grown man eating a happy meal...but okay, why should I have a happy meal?
The cool toy that comes with the meal?
Little creepy...grown man eating a happy meal...but okay, why should I have a happy meal? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Grown man = Little kid
You dont need a drink, you need a happy meal. Originally Posted by Sonya
Lol. Y'all are cracking me up!
Little creepy...grown man eating a happy meal...but okay, why should I have a happy meal? Originally Posted by Wakeup
WU, no thanks. No happy meal. Lmao. Very creepy.
The cool toy that comes with the meal? Originally Posted by pyramider
Now that's a good one...
Maybe she thinks you're too skinny.

Go check the "interesting body scale" and report back.
Threads like this are why I only open up co-Ed every six months or so ....
  • Sonya
  • 07-08-2014, 02:41 PM
I hate it when people.
I usually don't do the threads, etc. I'm here for one purpose... And that's to see beautiful, sexy, and attractive women. I have a specific taste in women... Houston has some nice good looking women. I don't discriminate. I would see all nationality as long as they meet my standards.

But... Originally Posted by Hotboyz
You know when you use 'but' it completely negates everything written or said before it, right.
Thought #1
These Dallas girls coming to Houston is off da chain! They are HAWT!
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=180599 Originally Posted by Hotboyz
Interesting example. I'm trying to find the last time you wrote a review on or admitted to fucking a Caucasian.
Also, I'm trying to figure out how these new providers is getting my number asking if I could see them. Now one girl did hit me and said, "can you come see my friend for a special review rate?" Originally Posted by Hotboyz
I've heard many a Personal Investment Management Processor use that line before.
Heck yea! But because of the timing I couldn't. Originally Posted by Hotboyz
Your bottom-bitch was nagging you about diapers, huh?

Thought #2
I don't do BP unless I have seen several reviews of someone TOFTT. Originally Posted by Hotboyz

Some guys post reviews and aren't being honest about them. Every single review I have written has been 100% honest. I won't ever lie about a female to mislead the guys on the board. Real Talk! Originally Posted by Hotboyz

If it don't make $$$ it don't make sense. Originally Posted by Hotboyz
How many times have you used this antiquated line now? Seriously.... This is why no one plays vinyl records anymore.
I won't ever start any drama.... Originally Posted by Hotboyz
Oh, no drama you say? Like.... that.... banning.... you.... got....

Thought #4
Shit happens because we all have lives. I mostly hobby during lunch because I have a real life. If a female cancels or NC, I understand because shit happens. Maybe we can hook up on a later date. If a male cancels on a female, it is more personal. But I understand because this is how they make their money. Originally Posted by Hotboyz
Then why did you type this? Sounds a bit passive aggressive to me...
\/ \/ \/ \/
Great review. Now I know what happened... Lol
You took up all the time and punished that bootyhole.
Originally Posted by Hotboyz
Having UTRs or a REAL regular help because they will always come through when a brotha is trying to release some stress. Originally Posted by Hotboyz
Just how many of them 1thru99.com whores do you have on speed dial?
Y'all probably won't ever see another thread by me again. Originally Posted by Hotboyz
You promise.... Like cross your heart, hope to die, stick a needle in your eye promise?

I found it! The last Caucasian you admitted to fucking....
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=890704
Though she is one of those BP ('N' girl no less) broads you were taling about in Thought #2.