I am retiring, thank TheOriginalDannie for her harassment and unending theories of bs. Now my security is at risk

How the fuck do you know what she may have 'breathed' to someone Mr. WK? From what I have seen in the last 3 months she has been pretty fucking vindictive, vicious and CUNTY in her posts during this time frame and has mastered spin control. Now she's on good terms with Tara and Sweet.treat after she pounced on them relentlessly?...Well, if you trust that bullshit, try pissing her off and see where that gets you? I'll bet those fucking bodies you buried get unearthed pretty fucking quickly?

My thoughts:

1) All this bullshit from both parties is too vague and gossipy...BRING OUT THE EVIDENCE and let's quit hiding behind this 'off-board' crap when this shit has been pretty public here for over 3 months.

2) Who the fuck hired or asked the Hacker Cyborg to use Sweet Treat's gmail account to dig shit up on someone else? My guess, wasn't Sweet Treat.

3) misspriss was scamming ladies and dudes on here for several months. Ask yourself, "Why was a lady on here so much who claims she wasn't selling her pussy?" ....Because she was able to milk freebies outta Gents and Ladies here all the while selling her pussy on a limited basis...I feel sorry for her female victims- as her Eccie world starting crumbling here it looks as though she decided to 'fuck with' a lot of ladies. So, if any of this rift goes back to her, well, my recommendation to Elysa Scott and Dannie is go back to being friends. A lot of drama here in the last several months goes back to that Arabic descent woman with too much time and not enough money on her hands. You two are way better than her, so kiss and make-up and forget about anything she told you or someone else.

4) To the ladies: If you've been outted privately what you do to make a living, what is the need to retire? Seems like once you get past some shame and disgrace, well, turn the neon 'OPEN' for Bidness sign back on. Originally Posted by ManSlut

Hey Slutty, I am not sure who you are WKing for this time. Cunty is a pretty strong comment. Cynical, sarcastic, hurt might be better terms to use.
Eccie, well it's not Grand Opera but it bets the hell out of Summer reality replacement shows

Mods accept my apologies for dropping the F bomb, although he did drop 3 on me. I realize we must uphold the honor of this Whore Board lest it becomes Houston II
Pyramider, I'm not WhiteKnighting anyone here, and don't think I ever have in my past, but if you have evidence to the contrary, well, it's open for discussion...I do like a good discussion!!...And I pulled CUNTY from Jules calling sweet.treat that recently on S.T.'s thread recently about changing her number. Seemed appropriate with some of the behavior overall by Ladies on here recently, not just this thread.

My point is mainly, some behind the scenes drama has come between these two ladies, led one to say she was diminishing her role here recently and now another to say she is leaving all together. Over what?...Making stupid choices of who you befriend here behind the scenes?...Well, knowing your problem is half the solution - The ladies probably shouldn't try to be friends here, just start showing each respect and go back to selling your pussy...The great American poet Robert Frost said, "Home is where when you have to go there, they have to take you in."...Well, they have both been here awhile and we aren't running these two off, so it makes no sense.

As men we have seen this type of Female Shit unfold all of our lives with Sisters, Wives, Ex-Wives, Girlfriends, Female Co-workers and it all goes back to someone getting butt hurt, not letting go of it and vindictiveness....Guess what Ladies, it's probably why a lot of you are here and not running a real business.
This thread should be retired...
Manslut,

-Forum guidelines dictate we cannot post texts, emails, or PM's here. Send me your email and I am happy to forward the 'evidence' you seek.

-This has nothing to do with MissPriss, who I have not even thought of in months, but who apparently stays in the forefront of your mind. It's a little creepy, truth be told. This has to do with the OP selling me another provider's furniture, and I am in the middle. OP flipped out when I found out, and considers what I posted (post #8) in the Sandbox thread about dick shaving in the gym sink, as 'outing' her.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=775796
No you didn't name me. I Am Now! Originally Posted by Guest070413
Keep up.

-I did not "hire" Cyborg nor do I ask anyone to do anything for me. I have good friends.

-The OP was never outed. If you read along, she could never quite say how that occurred. Because it didn't.

-What you fail to realize is that most of the gents who know me, have known me for going on 10 years, some have known me longer. NO ONE has ever been outed, or in danger. Especially LuckJack. Our lives have been an open book to each other, since day 1 in 2007, and I am blessed to call him my friend.

-I did not 'make up' with Sweet.Treat, just Tara. Yes, it is possible. I did so because I am tired of the back and forth with her and I'd rather get along. Is that so unbelievable? I extended the olive branch to both ladies (who forwarded me my 'outing' emails) and one of the two accepted. I offer you the same if it means you will put me on ignore, or quit stalking my posts and being mean.

-I have been in two, long-term relationships with very well-known hobbyists, a total of 6 years between both. I never 'outed' either one of them, why would I start now, over furniture?!

-Yes, I was cunty to Tara and ST. I apologized sincerely to both. Some people like to be eaten up with bitterness and hate, and keep fueling the fire of speculation *ahem*. Others, like to say "Let's squash this and move on." I am the latter.

-There are very, very 'legendary' providers here, who have made off with 5 figures in promised prepayment arrangements, and I have actually saved this (these) ladies from being outed by the men they have f'ed over. You know nothing about me. I am happy to meet for lunch so you can see what a cunt I am in person because I am not. That is why I don't need to advertise. Plus I run my own business LOLOLOL

-I hope you had a Happy 4th.
1) All this bullshit from both parties is too vague and gossipy...BRING OUT THE EVIDENCE and let's quit hiding behind this 'off-board' crap when this shit has been pretty public here for over 3 months.
Yes. I think.

2) Who the fuck hired or asked the Hacker Cyborg to use Sweet Treat's gmail account to dig shit up on someone else? My guess, wasn't Sweet Treat.
Jabberwocky! Shenannigans and tomfooleries! As my sigline clearly states, I am not a hacker! Such unfounded accusations are hurtful to the delicate petunias I call ears! Such a dreadful term, that... 'hacker'. I prefer to be called a 'Digital Equalizer'. A tad long-winded, but I do love the way it rolls off of the tongue. Say it out loud. I'll know if you don't.
But if we're playing guessing games...
Are you sure it wasn't you?

3) misspriss was scamming ladies and dudes on here for several months. Ask yourself, "Why was a lady on here so much who claims she wasn't selling her pussy?" ....Because she was able to milk freebies outta Gents and Ladies here all the while selling her pussy on a limited basis...I feel sorry for her female victims- as her Eccie world starting crumbling here it looks as though she decided to 'fuck with' a lot of ladies. So, if any of this rift goes back to her, well, my recommendation to Elysa Scott and Dannie is go back to being friends. A lot of drama here in the last several months goes back to that Arabic descent woman with too much time and not enough money on her hands. You two are way better than her, so kiss and make-up and forget about anything she told you or someone else.
... I like the part where you said "Arabic". Such a sexy word.

4) To the ladies: If you've been outted privately what you do to make a living, what is the need to retire? Seems like once you get past some shame and disgrace, well, turn the neon 'OPEN' for Bidness sign back on. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I think you misspelled 'Business'. I shall confer to my Webster's fourth edition Dictionary and return with the verdict.
Is everyone here just about done comparing dick sizes?

The starter of this thread had her account guested so she can't respond to anything that gets posted. If anyone else has anything of value to add, send me a PM and I will open it up for you.

The thread has run its course and I am closing it now. Again, if you wish to add something of value ( not something foolish ) , send me a PM and I will re-open it for discussion.