What do gentlemen think about while giving cunnilingus?

I hope she pulls my hair and squeezes my head when she cums, goddamn I love that!
Im thinkin,

"I hope this cottage cheese is low-fat"
It all depends on the chic. If shes hot and has a nice pussy, Im thinking im a lucky mother fucker, if it smells like a fish died a few days ago, Im thinking how long do I have to do this before we can fuck and get it over with.
You guys ever think about the cock or cocks that were there about an hour or 2 before you? Your literally in a way sucking another mans dick. NICE. You might want to go answer the other thread on what your thinking when giving a blow job. Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
That is too funny!!! LOL!!! If every man thinks about that...no more daty for the lady...lol
if it smells like fish....there is not tongue touching activity down there. i go far enough to get the whiff and im done.
I only do it with my SO. As for what I think about? I saw a video of a lady that had some orgasmic gyrations from DATY that were amazing. (likely faked). My goal is to make my partner enjoy it to the point of swooning from the orgasm I help provde. And that is what I think about - full time.
  • td476
  • 04-10-2011, 03:54 PM
You guys ever think about the cock or cocks that were there about an hour or 2 before you? Your literally in a way sucking another mans dick. NICE. You might want to go answer the other thread on what your thinking when giving a blow job. Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
I hate quote this again, but it really bugs me when someone uses a word that they don't know the meaning to. No, Sunny, you are not LITERALLY sucking another guys dick. I'm sure all providers are thinking that hers is the first mouth his cock has ever been in as well. Out if curiosity, if you are no longer providing and think so poorly of this hobby, what the hell are you doing on this board?
Guys, what do you think about when down there? Originally Posted by SR Only
As long as it is working its great to see the pleasure on her face & listen to the sounds..............till she clamps down on your head & cuts off all sound!!!
That all hookers are illiterate and uneducated so I used it in the wrong sense of the word. There I go again. And is it any of your business why I am posting? Do I bother you that much? Ive actually got others welcoming me back to the posting world and keeping it real. I promised chicachaser I would keep it nice nice, I mean, Id hate to insult anyone, especially some big bad dawg hobbyist tough guy behind that keyboard of yours.

So remind me why is it you have to pay for it?

And I do "get it" why you guys dont mind going after one another, and why you feel the need to please the ladies, in the hobby or not. Its not exactly my first rodeo. I just think that if you try too hard it makes it a bad experience. Dont overthink it, just go with how her body reacts.

So tell me you guys who are married or in other committed relationships, do you guys think about other women while going down on your wife or gf? Kind of fantasizing it is someone else?

I hate quote this again, but it really bugs me when someone uses a word that they don't know the meaning to. No, Sunny, you are not LITERALLY sucking another guys dick. I'm sure all providers are thinking that hers is the first mouth his cock has ever been in as well. Out if curiosity, if you are no longer providing and think so poorly of this hobby, what the hell are you doing on this board? Originally Posted by td476
Sunny, I for one welcome your give and take particularly when I look at that sexy body in your avatar. I personally dont feel the need to please the provider. It is her responsibiltiy to please herself and I dont mind assisting as it makes for a mutually rewarding session which is likely to be repeated. As for thinking of other women including providers when I go down on a SO, most definitely if there is a provider or other who is hotter and more tasty. In fact, I usually think of a certain provider when I do anything with my SO. It is like having a session with the provider but without the donation.
That all hookers are illiterate and uneducated so I used it in the wrong sense of the word. There I go again. And is it any of your business why I am posting? (It does not bother me that you are posting, everyone has the right to their opinion) Do I bother you that much? (No you don't bother me, I just rather you at least research something you haven't experienced or choose not to before placing a assumption on it i.e. Squirting) Ive actually got others welcoming me back to the posting world and keeping it real. I promised Chicanas I would keep it nice nice, I mean, Id hate to insult anyone, especially some big bad dawg hobbyist tough guy behind that keyboard of yours.

So remind me why is it you have to pay for it? (I could quote your location for this answer "Corner of Nunya and Business", But I feel it's a choice, and I imagine everyone has their own reasons, I'm not afraid to admit mine which turns out to be a way for me to address my ED problem and also at the same time learn more ways of pleasing, (as each women is different and there's a old saying practice makes prefect)

And I do "get it" why you guys dont mind going after one another, and why you feel the need to please the ladies, in the hobby or not. Its not exactly my first rodeo. I just think that if you try too hard it makes it a bad experience. Dont overthink it, just go with how her body reacts. (as I stated before I do take note of her body reactions, noticing as I explore her body reacting more or less from different approaches to stimulate her)

So tell me you guys who are married or in other committed relationships (This doesn't apply to me as I am single), do you guys think about other women while going down on your wife or gf? Kind of fantasizing it is someone else? Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
So the bottom line for me is this Hobby helps me improve my health and make life more enjoyable (as life is short, so it best to enjoy as much as you can for the short period it is)!! And DATY is something I do enjoy doing!

From my Hobby Wife's Signature;
If it sounds like fun, lets try it.
if it is fun, lets do it again.
if practice makes perfect, whens practice?
And to be Honest she's worth every penny I spend on her & more and what I intend to spend on her!!!
  • Skipp
  • 04-11-2011, 12:00 AM
So tell me you guys who are married or in other committed relationships, do you guys think about other women while going down on your wife or gf? Kind of fantasizing it is someone else? Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
I don't ever fantasize or think of someone else when going down on a woman or when having any other sexual activity with her. That would be a real turn-off to myself and really unfair to the woman I'm with.

This is the same whether I'm in a committed relationship or not.
when i fuck or lick, im fantasizing about making the one in front of me feel so good she calls me daddy......but either way....my mind wanders and i think about other ladies how they would want it....boats, atvs, new harley, new truck.....anything that helps delay the point of no return. i have been so horny at times i have lost my load while performing oral
damn that's hot windowshopper That's what I can "into it"
  • td476
  • 04-11-2011, 07:49 AM
My humble apologies, Sunny. Welcome to the board. It is a pleasure having you with us, sweetheart. If it is one thing this board needs is someone to put us guys in our place. It is truly a pleasure to open a thread and see you calling all hobbiests losers for paying for it. The last thing I want to do is get in a piss fight with you. Enjoy the board!

Assuming your questions were meant to be answered and not just to put me down, I'll address those. I guess it isn't any of my business why you choose to post here, I was just curious...seemed odd to me. And, you don't bother me in the least. I just felt you were being disrespectful, but if no one else feels the same way, I guess it was just me. Finally, why do I "have" to pay for it? I don't. I choose to every so often to get some variety and have a good time.

As far as the questions you posed to the masses, I live in the moment. I am not ever fantasizing about anyone else when I am with my wife or my gf. To the same token, I don't fantasize about anyone else when I am with a provider. My main focus is always on my partner. Make fun of it if you want, but no matter who I am with, I am focused on getting them off. I don't care if that is dillusional when with a provider.