Miss ya

btw: when is and how much is the next Tally Ho golf thingy? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
A couple of years ago... it was 75 bucks and worth it, and the foursome was great even though two of the guys never even brought clubs... and the other guy shouldn't have bothered.... it6 was a blast.
Last year they raised the price 50... to a buck and a quarter... I passed....
That is a fallacy the more you spend the better the service.

A bj is a bj whether you spend 40 or 140.
Same with sex.

With more money you may get more time or mpops.
Nothing more. Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
but more likely you get a ROC Track Team Star. As I seem ta repeat and have taken a few shopping or dine with. mmmmm pass. Don't want to be seen with at Wegaman's, nor dining or dancing with a Star runner. ugh Town I'm in seems to have over its fair share of ROC area Track Team Stars.

A couple of years ago... it was 75 bucks and worth it, and the foursome was great even though two of the guys never even brought clubs... and the other guy shouldn't have bothered.... it6 was a blast.
Last year they raised the price 50... to a buck and a quarter... I passed.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Rats, pussy was tasty, but not that tasty. No way in hell would be at a party.
mmmmmm
unless Legacy or hands pulls off a stripper outfit buying party. I have heard she designs & sells stripper outfits. mmmm Legacy girl, I have a idea what, but not a where at idea for ya girl. I would but not sure other guys would like watching girls buying and trying on stripper outfits. But for me 30 bucks it would be a good show. With a WINK I'm sure lady's could sucker a few guys to buy outfits for them.