SweetDulce Did That SHIT!! Bam....

Ahh...socials.

...and here we come full circle with a new group of willing participants.

Those of us who have been to more socials, meet-n-greets and full blown parties...than we can count on all our fingers and toes...know from experience, what can and eventually will, come to pass.

Have fun... Originally Posted by john353
I read this and read it again but just want to be clear.
You went to many of these and from your post a similar result will
Eventually follow. So my friend are you saying you are a gluten for
Disaster or strap in because the worm is about to turn?

Looking for clarification because you seem to be purposefully Vauge.
cb is going to stick his grammar foot up your non-grammar ass for that...
You mis-read the message. It says "Even if I was dumb enough to want to go, I have no need or desire to go to a hooker social". Originally Posted by citizen44
But you have a need to post question in this thread to find out more about it?

The only out you have here is to say you're tying to be like Wakeup again.
He's "trying" to establish himself as a WU 'type' of persona.......trying being the key word.
So, I'm the gold standard around here huh?

So be it...
yeah....you're like Goldmember.

I read this and read it again but just want to be clear.
You went to many of these and from your post a similar result will
Eventually follow. So my friend are you saying you are a gluten for
Disaster or strap in because the worm is about to turn?

Looking for clarification because you seem to be purposefully Vauge. Originally Posted by rduke4923
Yes I was being vague.

The parties may and probably will...continue for quite some time without an issue. It's when you decide to expand into larger, public venues and increase your invite list to the point that your group can be easily infiltrated by LE, that you will meet your impending doom.

Want some free advice? Here it is anyway...

Keep your get togethers small and in a private setting, and know who you're inviting. When you start letting strangers in that can't be vouched...as in...a friend of a friend of a friend...that's how you end up with your face on the evening news.

Also, you will have party goers who cannot deal with the temptation of having all that money and pussy in the same location. So they will get drunk and start conducting business in a hush hush manner. It's when you've been infiltrated and someone tries to fuck an undercover vice cop by mistake...that's when the lights come on and those shiny bracelets go "click click" and you get your picture taken.

Like I said...keep your parties private and you all can have full blown orgies and nobody gives a damn. It's when you go public and get complacent with the party rules, that you end up with a real problem.

Have fun and good luck.
They're already violating all those rules...that's what's awesome about this!
Yeah they'll look at what was posted and think "well that's no fun" ...and continue to go about their merry ways.

heh heh heh