Going to try being a Republican for 3 months

Sorry I just can't do this.....I forgot inbreeding was on the Republican menu. I renege. fuck this Republican shit....can't do it......the 3 month trial period is over. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
pussy!

bloomberg was a Democrat, who turned republican.

but, he was a progressive republican who fooled people that he was conservative when he wasn't. he was never far from his democrat leanings.

guess you're not like bloomie.
Everyone is entitled...except white men. Originally Posted by goodman0422
Yes Sir, we are invisible... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
white men are deplorable waste
white men are deplorable waste Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Your ingrained racism is finally revealed. Hope you feel better.
  • DSK
  • 01-03-2017, 07:35 AM
white men are deplorable waste Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Under Obama, the US government hated white men. Hopefully, that will change with Mr. Trump.
Under Obama, the US government hated white men. Hopefully, that will change with Mr. Trump. Originally Posted by DSK
I think the administration policy will be not to "hate" anyone, but the whining Liberals just can't help themselves since they lost the election after they selected two lameass candidates from whom they were required to select as the DNC banner waver. Both losers.

They inwardly hate themselves for being so stupid, but cannot accept the responsibility of their failures, which includes the one they stuck back into the White House in 2012 for "four more" useless and nonproductive years! There's a coloring book budget item for 2017.
Under Obama, the US government hated white men. Hopefully, that will change with Mr. Trump. Originally Posted by DSK

just uneducated ones like you ;-)
just uneducated ones like you ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Or Shitstains like you!!!!
just uneducated ones like you ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How on Earth could you have a clue as to who is educated or not?

Moss on a creek rock has more sense than you do.
Even though you're kind of a dick that's almost enlightened however, both parties are the same. They both suck. It's way better with the (FUCK the R and D with a shot of whiskey.)
^^^^^ To whom are you chatting?