The Official "Bitch About pxmcc" Thread

• pxmcc
  • 04-19-2020, 12:43 AM
bhahahahahahahahahaha...
You are correct in that ALL your threads and posts amount to that summation...couldn't have said it any better!!
I appreciate you candid honesty Originally Posted by bb1961
you call that trolling like a boss sir? some things speak for themselves and require no further explanation. now there may be some who remain foggy about the meaning of a statement whose meaning is patent and clear. wouldn't you agree that you may well be one of those people?
  • pxmcc
  • 04-19-2020, 01:08 AM
by the way, Trump committed treason...again. but since the Trump thread got closed cause Crypt got tired of dealing with the bullshit trolling and rtms, i won't be able to explain how and why. i may be starting a You Tube channel sooner than expected, however. the Orange Clown needs to be impeached again, and quickly. he's a danger to everyone in America, including his supporters.
by the way, Trump committed treason...again. but since the Trump thread got closed cause Crypt got tired of dealing with the bullshit trolling and rtms, i won't be able to explain how and why. i may be starting a You Tube channel sooner than expected, however. the Orange Clown needs to be impeached again, and quickly. he's a danger to everyone in America, including his supporters. Originally Posted by pxmcc

You just can't let it go. Instead of boring us with your same old shit, how about making your voice heard at the ballot box come November 2020.

Fuck, you're just like a little kid.....on and on and on and on, same tired old shit. We know you hate President Trump, big fucking deal.

I won't be posting in it or monitoring it, so speak your peace. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Lastly, I thought you were going to stay away from this thread, or that's what you stated in your first post.

+^

Otherwise, like I am supposed to take lessons on trolling from that fucktard? Ya...ok....
  • pxmcc
  • 04-20-2020, 08:01 AM
where all my trolls at? this thread is for all my trolls to speak their peace. don't tell me you're chickenshit. i know some of ya'll are itching to spin your a1 troll game. don't let me down by being shy. you were never shy before, so why be shy in your official thread? shout out to all my trolls..

representing..

by the way, bareback1961 and Tryveryweakly are some sorry ass trolls. js. i wanna see some of you boss trolls do yo thang, cause the 2 clowns above need some serious help. and don't worry about getting your ass handed to you in a sling. you totally got this, i'm sure of it..

and tryweakly, your Sistine Chapel thread is your magnum opus. but your "one time at band camp" is a close second. keep up the great work!!!! not sad at all!!!!

#trollgroupies
#itotallyunderstandyourobsessi on
#yaiknowimirresistible. what can i say..
  • pxmcc
  • 04-20-2020, 08:36 AM
You just can't let it go. Instead of boring us with your same old shit, how about making your voice heard at the ballot box come November 2020.

Fuck, you're just like a little kid.....on and on and on and on, same tired old shit. We know you hate President Trump, big fucking deal.

Lastly, I thought you were going to stay away from this thread, or that's what you stated in your first post.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
when a boss troll shows up, i'm done with this thread. til then all bets are off.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-20-2020, 08:37 AM
+^

Otherwise, like I am supposed to take lessons on trolling from that fucktard? Ya...ok.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
yes b/c you have no clue how to troll like a boss.
#trollgroupies

Omg I just had a flashback of #ShinesPootyPostTactics.

On another note, you gents are hilarious.
DEAR_JOHN always clearly states the obvious.
So, +2
so much for keeping politics out of this threaD
C) I smell re-activated handles UITB Originally Posted by TryWeakly
^^^^^ I’m going with this one....ijs
  • pxmcc
  • 04-20-2020, 04:31 PM
#trollgroupies

Omg I just had a flashback of #ShinesPootyPostTactics.

On another note, you gents are hilarious.
DEAR_JOHN always clearly states the obvious.
So, +2 Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
4Pawg, i never knew you were one of my troll groupies. welcome to my exclusive club of trolls! why don't you show the boys how it's done. a lady troll can troll like a boss. maybe you are the chosen one. wait no, i forgot trump is the chosen one. well i guess you can be the alternate chosen one; still a pretty elite position imo..

by the way, hobbyists on here think providers who are troll groupies are super duper sexy. you just scored a bunch of new clients..
(1) I won't be posting in it or monitoring it, so speak your peace.
(2)i'm done with this thread.
(3)i might stop by just to say
bahahahahahahahahahahaha... YOU KNOW SOMETHING OF SUBSTANCE Originally Posted by pxmcc
Try, one of the first axioms of trolling like a boss is never ever ever like your own posts. you must Try harder sir.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I generally dont need to do that, unlike some others UITB
..ahem..

I let my flock do it for me ...
  • pxmcc
  • 04-21-2020, 07:46 PM
I generally dont need to do that, unlike some others UITB
..ahem..

I let my flock do it for me ... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
doing a +1 to your own post is worse than just liking your own post. i never like my own posts. that's why many of my posts have zero likes, but i could give exactly zero fucks. i'm not here to be liked. i'm here to be entertained.

u got urself a flock of geese? good for you sir. i'll be hitting you up for some foie gras shortly..
Careful ! dont fuck up