Ten threads...two days...

Hang on just a darn minute. Why does your location say TN but all of your reviews are in....oh gosh TEXAS??? Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well you know what they say about Texas girls, they like things BIGGER!!! And us country boys kinda grow big!
Heyyyyyyyyyyy, I want onboard this sharing thing, I like playing with others...........long as they look kinda like you, if you know what I mean! Sorry Doove lol Originally Posted by novacain
<----shares well
I have to give a THANK YOU to wake up, cause of him and this threAD, I now have a scheduled pit stop for lube n oil change on my next trip to Dallas!! Thanks Bro!! lmao
I seem to remember something about people, glass houses and stones?

Originally Posted by novacain
Post of the week
Post of the week Originally Posted by Wayward
Indeed it is!
I say let them post away, all you mutherflockers. It saves me money and shortens my want to see list.
Ouch!
I say let them post away, all you mutherflockers. It saves me money and shortens my want to see list. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I say let them post away!!! The ladies on this thread (except for one from Texas) are on my MUST DO list. Seriously dude, I don't think they care about your pocket change. You're one less moron they have to worry about.
Holy crap......... It worked...............WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!
I gots a chubby now!

Hmmmmmm....................... ................ROADTRIP to AK!!!! Originally Posted by novacain

What's in Alaska??
What's in Alaska?? Originally Posted by Logan135
sort of got me there huh, ummmmmm.............well...... ........ you see............. I'm gonna claim loss of blood to the brain due to SNL's dick sucking offer, made me dumber than normal!
I say let them post away!!! The ladies on this thread (except for one from Texas) are on my MUST DO list. Seriously dude, I don't think they care about your pocket change. You're one less moron they have to worry about. Originally Posted by Paradise4me
I am just an average Joe, well I own my trailer here at the park and it is a double wide with a cement porch, so I guess maybe slightly above average.

Why dont you come on down and I will let you count my change. I will warn ya though, that makes me all excited and I may need to oil you up and bareback ya. You are scheduled to tour here at the end of the month aint ya?
I say let them post away!!! The ladies on this thread (except for one from Texas) are on my MUST DO list. Seriously dude, I don't think they care about your pocket change. You're one less moron they have to worry about. Originally Posted by Paradise4me
I am just an average Joe, well I own my trailer here at the park and it is a double wide with a cement porch, so I guess maybe slightly above average.

Why dont you come on down and I will let you count my change. I will warn ya though, that makes me all excited and I may need to oil you up and bareback ya. You are scheduled to tour here at the end of the month aint ya? Originally Posted by notanewbie

Ah yes!.... Funny how some people think that the masks they wear to hide them from people they intend to decieve actually may as well be as sign used to mark them for who they truly are........

JaD

P.S.
NaN..... having 2 single wides parked next to one another does not a double wide make....... but I guess that's just jealousy from only having one single wide talking.....
I seem to remember something about people, glass houses and stones? Originally Posted by novacain
Hilarious.

Ah yes!..

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
How YOU doing?
sort of got me there huh, ummmmmm.............well...... ........ you see............. I'm gonna claim loss of blood to the brain due to SNL's dick sucking offer, made me dumber than normal! Originally Posted by novacain

I beg to differ.....nobody is as dumb as me, LOL
Let me see if I have this right . . . Post whoredom crosses the gender lines . . .