Laney1 is the best I've ever seen. Really!

I had an FBSM session with Laney 1 this afternoon and all I can say is WOW... If you are anywhere close to being as cute as your sister, I'll start saving up for my double... Originally Posted by n2linctus
Was it 1k hh?
I never said she wasnt a good who would pay 1000 dollars for a back rub?
I don't know of anyone who charges $1k for FBSM.

**Oh, n2...she told me you inquired about the four hand massage.
Actually, we are extremely particular when it comes to a doubles session. But the few times we have done them it was for $2k an hour. Laney is solely FBSM, always has been. So the few times she has ventured to "the other side"...it's been at a higher rate than most. Even mine. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane 1
Um then what was her cut for $2k hr thats 1k each! 1500 for u 500 for her please explain ! lmfao outrageous ? Since laney * account disabled
Is solely FBSM! Ummmmmmm?????? BOOSH!
Um then what was her cut for $2k hr thats 1k each! 1500 for u 500 for her please explain ! lmfao outrageous ? Since laney * account disabled
Is solely FBSM! Ummmmmmm?????? BOOSH! Originally Posted by Absolutely

"So the few times she has ventured to the OTHER side"....Self explanatory, if you ask me.
I like toying with some of the gentleman, it's fun because they can easily get so riled up. I, however, have always shown respect to my fellow providers.

The worst thing women can do is be catty toward one another...I'm a lot of things, but catty I am not. Anyone who has ever met me and actually gotten to know me...knows I'm a down to earth goof ball. I don't take this hobby or this board too seriously. Life is serious enough. This hobby, this board...should be fun and lighthearted.

It's obvious I am not a twin... It's a joke.

I like toying with some of the gentleman, it's fun because they can easily get so riled up. I, however, have always shown respect to my fellow providers.

The worst thing women can do is be catty toward one another...I'm a lot of things, but catty I am not. Anyone who has ever met me and actually gotten to know me...knows I'm a down to earth goof ball. I don't take this hobby or this board too seriously. Life is serious enough. This hobby, this board...should be fun and lighthearted.

Originally Posted by Leslie Lane 1

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

You always show respect to the women as opposed to not towards the men? Why is it the worst thing for a woman to be "catty" to another? This isn't FB and these women aren't on your friends list. Most know that some providers will turn on others on the drop of a hat. Abs calls it like she sees it, whether its a hobbyist or provider

sixx
  • Sire
  • 11-12-2012, 11:40 PM

Damn,, and I was about to book that double.
iDont its 2k and she will have a new handle tommorow with more bs!
She obviously thinks it's a joke hint the name change!
She enjoys fucking w u guys per her! How twisted! No respect for hobbyists wow and her plot thickens!
She says its fun to rile u up! Fyi. she self admits she takes nothing seriously (bcd? Tcb?)
Shes only 700 hr per p411 roflmfao $$$$$$$
Just tellin it like it is- Absolutely
To Leslie: Great pics. You are a beautiful woman. I love your personality.

Everyone else: Lighten up PLEASE! Isn't this board made for fun?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

You always show respect to the women as opposed to not towards the men? Why is it the worst thing for a woman to be "catty" to another? This isn't FB and these women aren't on your friends list. Most know that some providers will turn on others on the drop of a hat. Abs calls it like she sees it, whether its a hobbyist or provider

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Hey jaywalker laney1 has been disabled ! Guess it's time to find a new 1!

As for this leslie lane1- Kind of odd she lists her P 411 but she's only a registered member here not a verified provider! Wonder how she got a p4 11 account please tell me they're not just letting anybody on there now!
Yes it's time to let the truth be told - Absolutely
You got me. You're too smart for your own good.
Hey jaywalker laney1 has been disabled ! Guess it's time to find a new 1!

As for this leslie lane1- Kind of odd she lists her P 411 but she's only a registered member here not a verified provider! Wonder how she got a p4 11 account please tell me they're not just letting anybody on there now!
Yes it's time to let the truth be told - Absolutely Originally Posted by Absolutely

You truly are clueless. And with that, I bid everyone farewell. I don't do catty. I'm out.
I like toying with some of the gentleman, it's fun because they can easily get so riled up.

I don't take this hobby or this board too seriously. Life is serious enough.

Riled up?
No...I'm still accepting clients from Eccie. So being catty is bad for business. I'm not that girl, sorry.
  • Sire
  • 11-13-2012, 02:55 AM
I'm loving this. Abs, have you been drinking again?

C'mon Leslie. No need to be catty. But she IS looking for a fight.
Take her on with your intellect!

I'll be here, watchin'.. With my pizza!