Missburger

Yes bjwstw... he still has his banned profile set as being with me..
I really made an impact on the F&L guy.. smh Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
No, no way! I don't believe it. I thought banned members couldn't come back?
Lmao keep on with those lies... maybe one day someone other then u will believe your bs Originally Posted by KaylaRyder

no lie needed

I know that you did and you were in Rochester and yes u wanted me to go help you with the car

no bs but go ahead I know you want to save your business profile that's what u like to do

so try that bs with someone else, I know the truth in regards to that.
no lie needed

I know that you did and you were in Rochester and yes u wanted me to go help you with the car

no bs but go ahead I know you want to save your business profile that's what u like to do

so try that bs with someone else, I know the truth in regards to that. Originally Posted by Missburger
Ok lol.
Lmao keep on with those lies... maybe one day someone other then u will believe your bs Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I have a hard time believing ether side to tell the truth
but enjoying the show please both carry on

so how is that hobby thing working out for ya

I'm sure I have said it takes YEARS before a hooker and a john could trust one another
very good osd very good
very good osd very good Originally Posted by Missburger
this threAD needs a song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YH5MEyNuIM

she can disagree but i said nothing that wasn't a lie
Originally Posted by Missburger
Truer words were never spoken.

Nobody wins here though - except the peanut gallery.
Originally Posted by Missburger

she can disagree but i said nothing that wasn't a lie
Truer words were never spoken.

Nobody wins here though - except the peanut gallery. Originally Posted by Taskmaster

20 bucks says these two hook up again :-)
20 bucks says these two hook up again :-) Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Pun intended?
Burger. Give it a rest. 3 times you said you were going to watch the series and get ready for a date. Fucking do it.
20 bucks says these two hook up again :-) Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Maybe a couple grand and it'll work out. Sugardaddy had got to come through first!
As PM would say.... Ho Lee Fuk!!!!

Don't draw a conclusion based on just that fact alone NBT. That's all I can say atm. Originally Posted by cculvr69
What does ass to mouth have to do with this?

What's the over/under on how many other hooks and bar flies he's sharing his feelings for? Originally Posted by Ceremony
What's more? A Bazillion or a Gazillion?

Hey Paul, were you that infatuated with those awesome titties?!?! Originally Posted by generalbob
Fuckin Lucky Lady has fuckin great titties.....

paulie whats the rules on that? Originally Posted by Missburger
Not a mod.... I know how to step back...

hmmm i like Latinas, sorry u knew that Originally Posted by Missburger
I'm sure she's thrilled.....

I can only take so much.. I'm tired of having to exsplain my self bc of the bs MB is saying.. last night I was contacted by someone I have never seen before letting me know what he had said about me , the only reason miss burger had to contact him was bc he saw that the guy showed interest in seeing me. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Ohhh... tell us more.... you know you want to.....

Kayla is obviously a lot smarter than some of us may believe she is. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Somebody want to catch NBT up on who's in the ECCIE Honors Program?

It just so happens that Kayla is most often brought up in a negative manner so her white knight is on duty full time whereas other girls don't get brought up as often. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Why do you thinck she finds herself in such situations so often???

I think she runs her mouth. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
That's part of it.....

I think she has made enemies with the GOBC. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
And yet... so many girls RAVE about the GOBC.....

And I think her white knighting for RodeoMan all those times might have painted a bad picture of her for a lot of members of the board. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Ahhh... Rodeoman.... almost forgot all about him and his fan club!!!

you shared too much info as well documented on here with tiny latina clearly pointing out the saga of you and rodeo that I found just wrong as you know I told u that
no way I was seeing you again as I thought u handled pms and texts messages with him in room and seeing them and you sharing them with him based on conversations I later had with him through emails
not reall good to keep a client trust in you, so yes I was done a long time ago Originally Posted by Missburger
Uhhhh.... yup.... say what you might about Miss bj burger.... but Trayla has quite a track record of loose lips....

Nobody wins here though - except the peanut gallery. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Nothing wrong with the peanut gallery racking up a win.....
I for one am supremely entertained!!!!!
Maybe a couple grand and it'll work out. Sugardaddy had got to come through first! Originally Posted by mwebber

Nice to see you slumming in Upset.... it's been quite a while.....
No, no way! I don't believe it. I thought banned members couldn't come back? Originally Posted by cculvr69
Looks like it's time for a recycling!....