Shes a COP

KCStan,
He said that when he went back the cops were gone and so was his money. I don't see the door being mentioned. From his pov, if the door is locked and she's gone, his money is gone. If he thinks she's a cop, he's a fool to even try the door. His $ is gone.

If you go to a session, pay the girl, she picks up the money, gets a call, then dresses and leaves? What are you going to do?
A) Follow the money?
B) Follow the girl?
C) do a & b until you notice 2 cop cars next to yours?
D) Sit in the room and wait for whatever happens next?

The provider spent the money. No surprise. The provider is willing to do a make-up session. Cool!
The provider expresses nervousness about the op because he doesn't have many posts and didn't mention eccie when he made the appointment. All I can say is, it's an odd time to screen the client.
Some points to observe :

1.The moment a provider removes her top is an automatic proof that she is not a cop. No female cop ever ever [ repeat never ever ] removes her shirt and gets topless showing her boobs. A male cop on the other hand can and will do pretty much anything he wants. He can have sex for the whole session and then bust the provider. So 2 different scenarios here.

2. The provider here had thought that the OP was a cop as she got a call that there were 2 cop cars outside. So, relatively , she should have been more nervous than the client. But the thing to consider here is - if a male cop wanted to bust you, he would have done so. No cop is going to leave a target once a sting has been initiated. So, it's naive to think that the provider here avoided the arrest.

3. Minimum to no screening - I think that's what led to this incident in the 1st place. You take a risk when you see BP clients or providers - because there is no screening or no references. So if a BP client busts a provider - I would say that it's the provider's fault because she decided to use the BP option which has no screening at all.

4. So , all clients or providers who want to use BP - inherently take a big risk and there's a high chance that you can get busted. So, if you are not prepared to take that risk, then dont use BP.
She ripped him off. Unless and until she makes it right with him, she's to be avoided IMHO.
If she was worried about cops taking the money should have been the last thing she did.
What I find interesting is that the OP has not commented on any of this since his original post.
What I find interesting is that the OP has not commented since his original post. Originally Posted by Tx Noob
+1

He might've gotten in contact with the provider and set up his make-up session and decided not to announce it, but Victoria sugars hasn't said much either so who knows...
ok here we go again i was the one outside because victoria is new to this so ensure everything went smoothly i was there and when things started lookin funny i told her to get out now i knw alot of u keep sayin well she should give the money back all this other stuff well we have tried to contact this person but never a response and funny how he has still not commented about any of this.. i appreciate if u all would stop starting rumors on certain things u act like we cant be safe on what we do and if girls work together it always comes down to one conclusion.. i have said my peace on this but i knw it is not goin to stop.. hope all is well with everyone and have a blessed day
She posted it was her roommate, Michelle Snow, outside...wtf?
I honestly say that this should just be dropped and everyone should just take it for what it is... Some situations make PROVIDERS more nervous than HOBBYISTS think they do..... The girl is new... And is trying to make a good name for herself... what does it matter who she knows in this situation... Everyone should be just glad that everyone is safe.. no one went to jail... and so on and so forth... all the names that get thrown around and all the details are really all irrelevant at this point.. yes i know the Provider and the situation and proper steps have been made and help was provided by other providers so someone new to this can have a better understanding.. I honestly feel like the mods should just close this.. the drama that this thread is creating is not worth it at all.... Thanks!
also i have no pimp my room mate is michelle snow so please dnt start that rumor with me either thanks again Originally Posted by victoria sugars
This is what was said about me.. Not that I was outside... So please before posting please read everything carefully.... I am her room mate... I know multiple providers in the DFW area that I offer different sessions with... So again READ BEFORE YOU POST PLEASE! I have not had any drama on this site since I have been on here and I really dont want any now...
wow ok so here is how it went my room mate was outside... Originally Posted by victoria sugars
OK?
I honestly say that this should just be dropped and everyone should just take it for what it is... Some situations make PROVIDERS more nervous than HOBBYISTS think they do..... The girl is new... And is trying to make a good name for herself... what does it matter who she knows in this situation... Everyone should be just glad that everyone is safe.. no one went to jail... and so on and so forth... all the names that get thrown around and all the details are really all irrelevant at this point.. yes i know the Provider and the situation and proper steps have been made and help was provided by other providers so someone new to this can have a better understanding.. I honestly feel like the mods should just close this.. the drama that this thread is creating is not worth it at all.... Thanks! Originally Posted by Michelle Snow
If she hadn't taken the cash, I would agree with you completely. Until she makes good on that issue–one way or another–she's a thief, and the details are very relevant. I'm sure she was nervous, but that's no excuse for taking the money when she knew she was leaving the appointment. Other hobbyists should know that if she gets spooked, she's going to grab your money and run.

The best way to put this to bed is to re-book the appointment or return the cash, not to close this thread and leave the issue hanging.

L4L
If she hadn't taken the cash, I would agree with you completely. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife

I'm sure she was nervous, but that's no excuse for taking the money when she knew she was leaving the appointment. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife

The best way to put this to bed is to re-book the appointment or return the cash, not to close this thread and leave the issue hanging. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife

Bottom line for me...scared or not, she should not have left WITH the money
They have tried to make things right, but as Knockoutdiva posted (#67) they can't get in touch with the OP...

And Victoria still has no reviews...

I'm not defending what she did, and she has to be regretting it...

Grabbing that money probably cost her a lot of ECCIE business...
On behalf of the OP, I offer myself to take his place and see to it that his hard earned $ will not go down in vain.