Deep Ellum Assault.. Be Careful Out There

Due process a lot more to story then the news media is reporting , two drunks after midnight , they are both in the wrong just me
Due process a lot more to story then the news media is reporting , two drunks after midnight , they are both in the wrong just me Originally Posted by rexdutchman
She is a felon criminal element.
  • grean
  • 04-05-2019, 02:02 PM
Due process a lot more to story then the news media is reporting , two drunks after midnight , they are both in the wrong just me Originally Posted by rexdutchman
No. There isn't any excuse for his behavior. She made a wrong turn. How does that even begin to justify assault or threatening her with a weapon?
She is a felon criminal element. Originally Posted by Tom Jickery
I asked this earlier. Where is the felon info coming from? I haven't seen that anywhere. I even tried to look it up out of curiosity when someone mentioned it here but didn't find anything.
What parts of the story are not being reported?

I'm genuinely curious, b/c I typically don't trust the media so I'm interested if there is info that I don't know about in this case.