Tattoos

If you don't mind the commute, I'm over 6000 miles away. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
While she seems like a nice girl it's going to be a heck of an outcall charge.

I do laugh when people criticize Jillian - she's SOOO sweet it just proves you can't make everyone happy.
Have you considered that she did a tyoo on the phone? Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
What's a 'tyoo,' Einstein? Haha.

I love it when someone responds to a simple correction with a pompous lecture on manners. My response? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

btw, my simple correction had nothing to do with who made the mistake. I didn't even remember who she was until she mentioned it.
Tattoos dont make a gal hotttt but can make a hotttt gal even hotter. Therefore, I personally love them on the right gals and there are a lot of very hotttt gals in DFW with tattoos which make them a MUST SEE to me
What's a 'tyoo,' Einstein? Haha.

I love it when someone responds to a simple correction with a pompous lecture on manners. My response? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

btw, my simple correction had nothing to do with who made the mistake. I didn't even remember who she was until she mentioned it. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Classy, counsel.
If you don't mind the commute, I'm over 6000 miles away. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
En route...
I AM A SEXXY TATTED YOUNG THANG AND WHEN I GET OLD ILL BE A OLD SEXXY TATTED THANG!! IM TATTED UP AND IM PROUD!
Tattoos dont make a gal hotttt but can make a hotttt gal even hotter. Therefore, I personally love them on the right gals and there are a lot of very hotttt gals in DFW with tattoos which make them a MUST SEE to me Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Thats why i love my whitechocolate!
To each is own, and it is not our business or our right to judge anyone for what they choose to do with their body. Do you walk into a person's home and judge them for the artwork they have on their walls? I didn't think so. So why judge someone for the artwork they have on their body? Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Bullshit it's not. Every single day EVERYBODY judges people in one form or the other. You may not find me attractive because I am an older white guy. Your judgement.

If I walk into someones house and they have tasteful art, I am impressed. If they have a painting of dogs playing pool, not so much. Yes, we judge.

Same for tats. You get em put on, and you will be judged, like it or not.
Bullshit it's not. Every single day EVERYBODY judges people in one form or the other. You may not find me attractive because I am an older white guy. Your judgement.

If I walk into someones house and they have tasteful art, I am impressed. If they have a painting of dogs playing pool, not so much. Yes, we judge.

Same for tats. You get em put on, and you will be judged, like it or not. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
What are you calling bullshit on?

Just because everyone judges people, does that mean it is the right thing to do?! No, it doesn't.

If everyone jumps off a bridge, does that mean it's the right thing to do, too?
If one thinks judgement doesn't go on daily and is part of life they are either blind to their own behavior or ignorant of reality. Your choice.
If one thinks judgement doesn't go on daily and is part of life they are either blind to their own behavior or ignorant of reality. Your choice. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Where in my post did I say that people don't judge people on a daily basis? I never said that. I said that it is wrong for people to judge others. I never said I am not guilty of doing so either. You are making things up and putting words in my mouth.
If one thinks judgement doesn't go on daily and is part of life they are either blind to their own behavior or ignorant of reality. Your choice. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
So true. A thread about judging tats turned into a thread judging spelling / grammar.

Pretty pathetic, huh?
Tattoos and piercings. People who have mommy and daddy issues and are trying to build their self esteem through self mutilation.
Tattoos and piercings. People who have mommy and daddy issues and are trying to build their self esteem through self mutilation. Originally Posted by blue3122
I do not care for tattoos and yes it does effect my choices in providers. That said, I have met some great people who have made the choice to be tattooed.
While I have the right to make choices about my body, so does anyone one else. I will defend to the death the right to make that choice.