WHITE COWARD

If you are lucky enough 24 hours later to still be alive, I'll have bambino drive you back to the airport, ok?? Originally Posted by lustylad
Sorry but threatening a fellow ECCIE member with physical violence is a bannable offense under the ECCIE guidelines, just saying....
Sorry but threatening a fellow ECCIE member with physical violence is a bannable offense under the ECCIE guidelines, just saying.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
No "threat" involved. Just an admission if mystic cares to spew his anti-semitic venom in front of the synagogue where 11 of my fellow Pittsburghers were murdered, instead of sitting behind a keyboard in Dallas, I won't be able to guarantee his protection.

He already admitted he doesn't have the gonads to come up here anyway.
EPIC MELTDOWN!!!

I won't respond - except to say anyone who wants to hit the rtm button can be my guest.

Then hit the like button if you think mystic should be banned for this. Originally Posted by lustylad
Please do read the post where Pajama Boy threatened me for not sharing his views. You're a disgrace to the constitution Pajama Boy. And a snitch pajama boy . That's why I would mop the floor with any pussy from Pittsburg that threatens me. You're just a failed wannabe low level clerk. Take down your flag boy. You don't deserve to fly it in this country. You are nothing but a traitor
No "threat" involved. Just an admission if mystic cares to spew his anti-semitic venom in front of the synagogue where 11 of my fellow Pittsburghers were murdered, instead of sitting behind a keyboard in Dallas, I won't be able to guarantee his protection.

He already admitted he doesn't have the gonads to come up here anyway. Originally Posted by lustylad
I would have the gonads to come fuck all the Pittsburg pussy I wanted. The women there say that the local boys don't have enough dick to satisfy them. I could take care of that problem
I would have the gonads to come fuck all the Pittsburg pussy I wanted. The women there say that the local boys don't have enough dick to satisfy them. I could take care of that problem Originally Posted by themystic
Grade school playground talk!!!
EPIC MELTDOWN!!!

I won't respond - except to say anyone who wants to hit the rtm button can be my guest.

Then hit the like button if you think mystic should be banned for this. Originally Posted by lustylad
A lot of frequent posters in this forum have resorted to name-calling lately, so in fact this forum is already in a downward spiral back to its former abusive way.

If in this instance the mob prevails, it would only demonstrate this forum is being terribly moderated. I don't think that's what the powers that be want board members to perceive.
I would have the gonads to come fuck all the Pittsburg pussy I wanted. The women there say that the local boys don't have enough dick to satisfy them. I could take care of that problem Originally Posted by themystic
You don’t have the balls, brains or money to get to Pittsburgh. And you’re confusing being a dick with having one.
SomeOne cares not about that, LL
Just wants him some Hijab. Originally Posted by oeb11
You really need to grow the fuck up, bub.
Grade school playground talk!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Must have heard it from you.
  • oeb11
  • 03-17-2019, 11:08 AM
It is Fun to confront the DPST's and stir up their hysterical Outrage.

The replies are universally one sentence grade-school.
Oh, would that SomeOne would read Shakespeare - Falstaff was excellent at the art of deft, intellectual put-down.

But - No.
BTW - on topic- the KKK is at least 50% FBI undercover these days.

Such a threat to America-LOL -until they come out under the LGBTQ flag.
It is Fun to confront the DPST's and stir up their hysterical Outrage.

The replies are universally one sentence grade-school.
Oh, would that SomeOne would read Shakespeare - Falstaff was excellent at the art of deft, intellectual put-down.

But - No.
BTW - on topic- the KKK is at least 50% FBI undercover these days.

Such a threat to America-LOL -until they come out under the LGBTQ flag. Originally Posted by oeb11

They are poll smoker's like me Originally Posted by themystic
Pole smoker definition
Definition of pole smoker. pole smoker. noun. a homosexual male. That guy is a pole smoker. See more words with the same meaning: homosexual, homosexual person. Last edited on Aug 20 2012. Submitted by Anonymous on Sep 09 2010.
Ah, themystic. Doesn't he claim that he craves thoughtful, diverse, and intelligent conversations about current events?

Perhaps in an Orwellian society, those words could be redefined to describe his behavior, but it would take a master propagandist, indeed.
Pole smoker definition
Definition of pole smoker. pole smoker. noun. a homosexual male. That guy is a pole smoker. See more words with the same meaning: homosexual, homosexual person. Last edited on Aug 20 2012. Submitted by Anonymous on Sep 09 2010. Originally Posted by Hotrod511
But he said “POLL” smoker. He doesn’t know his stuff.
Maybe he knew exactly what he was writing, just to make you fellaz's heads explodes.

Why am I not surprised that only one of you boyz caught it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!