Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

• !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 12:25 PM
WP, feel free to read the thread David talks about . Its all laid out there. And yes, Its a fact, not a guess. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

if he was really running multi handles wouldn't he be banned?
Damn. You should take her out of your sig.
if he was really running multi handles wouldn't he be banned? Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
ROFLMAO, your kidding right?
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 12:35 PM
ROFLMAO, your kidding right? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
no, i have had 3 handles and honestly all of them are banned besides my main because eccie tracks IP... so yea 'm serious
if he was really running multi handles wouldn't he be banned? Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Yep.....cuz I do not get the leeway OBSG does when it comes to going against forum guidelines.

I am not going to give his the satisfaction of posting on his thread, but what I would like to know, as well as I am sure others would as well is this:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056015671&postcount=52

"Did you read any of the back and forths between OBSG and BigDog and compare them with the back and forths between OBSG and David Free?"

Yummy breasts!!
Send Message User Lists
About MeStatisticsContact InfoECCIE Reviews
Total Posts
Total Posts: 4,335
Posts Per Day: 6.28
Find all posts by OldButStillGoing
Find all threads started by OldButStillGoing
General Information
Referrals: 2

Search:
Keyword(s): ; Posts Made By: bigdog0311
Forum: Coed Discussions - Dallas 04-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Replies: 34
When providers offer specials...
Views: 2,233
Posted By bigdog0311
Not telling anyone how to run their business, the...

This is all on the search function of this site. The last post of bigdog0311 was 4-03-2012 and I am going to assume he was banned shortly thereafter, maybe a day or two, but even if it was a month, OBSG join date was 12-21-2012, so my question would be how did OBSG have back and forths with bidgdog if OBSG was not even a member yet?

This is probably where OBSG would be calling broes a liar and that he does not know what he talking about. He would not do that on his thread or even say he was mistaken on it due to it being impossible, but because it plays into and along with the agenda he has, he left it alone. OBSG knows the truth so refer to my post above (#55) about the pot calling the kettle black.
Not calling Broes a liar. I assume he made a mistake. As to dates, feel free to see when NewHauteRed got banned and Davidfree started. NewHauteRed was another of many handles Bidgog has used. It got banned when he slipped up, got caught, and banned yet again.
no, i have had 3 handles and honestly all of them are banned besides my main because eccie tracks IP... so yea 'm serious Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Wouldn't a computer engineer know how the internets works?

But you're as full of shit as a Christmas turkey, so that explains that.

carry on with your bullshit. It's entertaining
no, i have had 3 handles and honestly all of them are banned besides my main because eccie tracks IP... so yea 'm serious Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Really? Your in IT and don't know about Proxy Servers? OK then
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Really? Your in IT and don't know about Proxy Servers? OK then Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

you are aware eccie has, well known proxy servers locked down... ijs you are not helping you case in having multi handles... but fact is you are trying to call others out while staying in the shadows
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 01:02 PM
Wouldn't a computer engineer know how the internets works?

But you're as full of shit as a Christmas turkey, so that explains that.

carry on with your bullshit. It's entertaining Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

you have cowered out before... so anything you post makes me laugh at you, because e already know i'm waiting on you to grow a pair big boy

but you know you have something to say in public but hide out in private
There are thousands of proxy servers both public and private. Its just not possible to block all of them

And, I believe this thread is about you. Not me or David.

Back to the subject at hand
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 01:24 PM
In case you haven't followed this recent Alert on Catherine Johnson a.k.a. Wulf_Princess, here is the link -

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1190870

Now Gina with P411 has permanently revoked the Wulf's membership and this leads me to ask, "When will Eccie follow suit?" Originally Posted by ManSlut
a thread that someone who is currently banned made lol

who is literally a career troll, but he's part of your click Old, notice you jumped on to keep it going when he got banned lol ijs
Private browsers are amazing........ijs
My understanding is push the button and new IP.
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 01:29 PM
Private browsers are amazing........ijs Originally Posted by rockerrick

a thread that someone who is currently banned made lol

who is literally a career troll, but he's part of your click Old, notice you jumped on to keep it going when he got banned lol ijs Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Now THAT is funny. I can assure you as can any guy with access to the mens lounge, Manslut and I are far from buddies or in any clicks together. While I have respect for Manslut, we disagree far more than we see eye to eye.

You, we happen to agree upon.