Democrat Strategy - Divide and Conquer

Creates conflict in the mind of the anti-abortion crowd? Making you question your belief is a bad thing? You've been off doing... whatever it is you do. Get back to it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm for abortions. You would have been more valuable as body parts.
I'm for abortions. You would have been more valuable as body parts. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You reading this JDJizzyNuts? We've got another baby killer on the loose.
We sold the bidness. No longer in the holes bidness and I'm not telling you what the new bidness is. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Damn ! Did you get fired from Talleywackers already ? ! Or did assup go rogue on you and "outbid" " The Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas" for those prime spots ? ! No need to do your usual and lie woomby. We all know that it's fudge packing and ATM that is YOUR favorite ! You can move to a new location and name it "The Candy Store" for all of the fudge packing that you're gonna be doing ! You can always "fall back" on your back and do some cum guzzling when you see a fellow gay caballero that cums through your area ! Make it an "upcharge" for "special" customers ! Are you gonna franchise this new bid'ness adventure too ? No need to thank me for the business name and bid'ness advise ! And you will ALWAYS be known as " The Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas " ! Maybe the LGBT crowd up there will "erect" a "monument" of an open mouth around a jalapeno dick in YOUR honor for what your " community service" to Arkansas ! But you better get someone else to write your "speech" at the dedication of YOUR monument woomby. We all know that YOU can't spell for shit, and you might mess up your "speech" if you write it !
Damn ! Did you get fired from Talleywackers already ? ! Or did assup go rogue on you and "outbid" " The Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas" for those prime spots ? ! No need to do your usual and lie woomby. We all know that it's fudge packing and ATM that is YOUR favorite ! You can move to a new location and name it "The Candy Store" for all of the fudge packing that you're gonna be doing ! You can always "fall back" on your back and do some cum guzzling when you see a fellow gay caballero that cums through your area ! Make it an "upcharge" for "special" customers ! Are you gonna franchise this new bid'ness adventure too ? No need to thank me for the business name and bid'ness advise ! And you will ALWAYS be known as " The Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas " ! Maybe the LGBT crowd up there will "erect" a "monument" of an open mouth around a jalapeno dick in YOUR honor for what your " community service" to Arkansas ! But you better get someone else to write your "speech" at the dedication of YOUR monument woomby. We all know that YOU can't spell for shit, and you might mess up your "speech" if you write it ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Whatever you say, button dick
This thread is already ruined, coward. You simply don't have the balls to state your stance because you know I'm right. Conservatives want no government interference or regulation when it comes to business, period. But they want to be all up in your ass when it comes to pretty much everything else. Tell me I'm wrong. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're wrong.
You're wrong. Originally Posted by Budman
Back it up, shitbird.
Back it up, shitbird. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Like you back your sorry ass up to the 'holes woomby ? !! That kind of back it up ?
Like you back your sorry ass up to the 'holes woomby ? !! That kind of back it up ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No, you stanking ass bitch
No, you stanking ass bitch Originally Posted by WombRaider
liar.

noun 1. a person who tells lies.

• DSK
  • 09-18-2015, 02:26 PM
I'm for abortions. [WombRaider] would have been more valuable as body parts. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's like saying used parts that sometimes work on an old Honda are worth more than nothing.