Outrage anyone? 13 year old beaten by three 15 year old drug dealers

• CJ7
  • 08-09-2013, 08:09 PM
And thanks for the grammar lesson. You led off with that which means you really had nothing

apparently the grammar lesson didn't take.
And thanks for the grammar lesson. You led off with that which means you really had nothing

apparently the grammar lesson didn't take. Originally Posted by CJ7

Says the master of deflection and the biggest hypocrite on this site.
Says the master of deflection and the biggest hypocrite on this site. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
What did JB Idiot's twin brother, IB, say?
The beating of a white kid by three black hoods was not racist.

What will be racist is any conviction of the three.

The logic (ill) of liberalism and racial politics is such.

Hey Zimmerman was acquited if the punks are convicted that shows america's racist core.
  • Doove
  • 08-10-2013, 03:58 AM
I didn't see anyone say that but you Doove. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Take a course in logic there, teach. I ain't spelling it out for you.

So now we are talking about "schoolyard fights"? LOL. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Ok, so maybe i should have used the term "school bus fight". Ya got me there. Well done.

And thanks for the grammar lesson. You led off with that which means you really had nothing.
I had that you made a fool of yourself. I'd say that's something. You?
Take a course in logic there, .... Originally Posted by Doove
"Liberals" believe that because another does not believe the way the liberal believes ..

...that the "other" needs more or better education ... aka needs to learn "liberal logic."

1+1=3.

.... e.g. an overall cooling trend on the Earth means global warming is on the increase.
We have some strange answers on this Forum.

In the Zimmerman Trial, we learned that getting your head pounded into a concrete sidewalk until it bleeds is no big deal.

It seems that in this situation, getting the shit beat out of you by three older kids, and suffering a broken arm, is no big deal.

I guess the kid that took the beating forgot the rule of the "urban jungle".
"He who snitches, will get stitches".
  • WTF
  • 08-10-2013, 07:46 AM
"Liberals" believe that because another does not believe the way the liberal believes ..

...that the "other" needs more or better education ... aka needs to learn "liberal logic."

1+1=3.

.... e.g. an overall cooling trend on the Earth means global warming is on the increase. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And just what is it you believe? Do you believe that you are smarter than so called liberals?

I love your dumbass logic.

"Liberals think they are smarter than LL but LL knows he is smarter than everyone else so "LL logic' over rules all other logic!"
It cannot be classified as a schoolyard or bus fight, because in those situations, both parties give the other guy a fair chance, otherwise it is an assault.
Remember the gunfighter movies, where the good guy gave the other guy a chance to draw down on him?

A lesson for liberals in this latest outrage. This is why white parents, including liberal white parents, abandon urban schools. It is a broken system, made unworkable by liberal dreamers with their head in the clouds. Thank God for video cameras, or this would have been totally dismissed as a simple fight, or roughhousing.
Had three white kids attacked a black kid, I would applaud the authorities for charging them with felonious assault, as they did in this case to those three black kids.
As for the punishment in this case, I would accept a plea for felony assault with no jail time, under the following conditions:
1. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton came to town and implored black people not to resort to violence, and if this was related to drug dealing, to pledge the community involvement to quit tolerating drug dealers.
2. The three thugs publicly apologized in their courtroom stipulation and admission of guilt.
And just what is it you believe? Do you believe that you are smarter than so called liberals?

I love your dumbass logic.

"Liberals think they are smarter than LL but LL knows he is smarter than everyone else so "LL logic' over rules all other logic!" Originally Posted by WTF
Unfortunately, LL is not alone. These guys actually buy into the notion that if someone does not think like they do, then it stands to reason they are a lesser form of human life. Go figure!

I have come to the realization that the only way to deal with their twisted mentality is not through reason but to bathe in the mud with them.
  • WTF
  • 08-10-2013, 08:32 AM
Unfortunately, LL is not alone. These guys actually buy into the notion that if someone does not think like they do, then it stands to reason they are a lesser form of human life. Go figure!

I have come to the realization that the only way to deal with their twisted mentality is not through reason but to bathe in the mud with them. Originally Posted by bigtex
Yea, I've gotten to kinda like slinging shit back at these Tea Babies!
  • CJ7
  • 08-10-2013, 09:16 AM

1+1=3.

.... e.g. an overall cooling trend on the Earth means global warming is on the increase. Originally Posted by LexusLover

rightwingers believe liberals think they are smarter because rightwingers know they are dumber than liberals ,,,and most rocks.

eg ... cutting revenue ADDS revenue

• Doove
  • 08-10-2013, 11:32 AM
rightwingers believe liberals think they are smarter because rightwingers know they are dumber than liberals ,,,and most rocks.

eg ... cutting revenue ADDS revenue

Originally Posted by CJ7
And being President on 9/11 makes you the de-facto expert on preventing terrorist attacks.

Double
  • Seedy
  • 08-10-2013, 11:38 AM
They should tie those three little cocksuckers up, give the kid they beat up a baseball bat, and let him swing away.
And being President on 9/11 makes you the de-facto expert on preventing terrorist attacks. Originally Posted by Doove
You have to excuse LL. He is actually a fairly bright guy.

His biggest problem is that he regularly loses focus 'cuz he has an uncontrollable 'man crush' on GW.

GW-----> <-----LL

And he calls himself a Democrat!